test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AH messed up ? Items not recieved

nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
Anyone experiencing any issues with the AH? According to my bids window I should have won numerous bids and I did not recieve the items, nor did I recieve my AD. Buyouts working fine, however.

Comments

• rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    Anything that expires (whether it has bids or not) seems to be having trouble being removed from the AH. Next maintenance should get them unstuck, but it's been like this for a few weeks, however.
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Wasn't there maintenance today? Also, I don't recall this happening yesterday on bids. Do I need to submit a ticket you think ?
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Maintenance was yesterday, which is probably why you didn't notice it happening then. Like I said, it's been like this a few weeks now, I believe the devs are aware of the issue and trying to fix it, opening a ticket will probably result in an answer of "We're aware of the issue, you'll get your items after next maintenance". I'm not sure it's happening with 100% of the items that have their time expire, but it's certainly happening enough that I've seen lots of people complain about it.
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Yeah, it's been happening since Mod 9 hit. You can usually get them back into your inventory by using the gateway. Otherwise you're waiting another week.

Also, each maintenance, everything you have listed for sell will "vanish". You'll still see it in your consignments, but no one will see it for sale when they go searching. So post stuff for sale at least 5 days before the next maintenance.
  • jase2cooljase2cool Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    I would advise to take a screenshot and open a ticket to secure your item/AD in case it went missing
    This is kind of pathetic.
    You can't mix AD and real money with a screwed up system.
    Nothing I have won has came in the mail over the last few days !!!! Gah. Sorry rant
    And thankfully I'm not out a ton of AD just yet, but some people must be. I love this game but this is seriously ridiculous. Something either works or it does not. If it doesn't then you remove it for the time being until you can make it work. If they're "aware" of the issue then it shouldn't still be an issue

And thankfully I'm not out a ton of AD just yet, but some people must be. I love this game but this is seriously ridiculous. Something either works or it does not. If it doesn't then you remove it for the time being until you can make it work. If they're "aware" of the issue then it shouldn't still be an issue

You can't just remove the AH. That'd be like cutting off your head while you figure out how to deal with your headache.
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    it bugs after each maintanence since the new mod every time - at this point i gave up and dont put anything in the AH before maintanence and cancel if something is left before servers go down ...

Devs are aware for a few weeks about it and no known solution to that or to the bug that things don't show up exists yet....

personal note: I would have a really bad feeling giving my credit card data to a company that fails to manage even their own AH.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Honestly, i dont know why there isnt a greater outcry about this now for months ongoing bug. I have usually around 20+ items for sell in the AH and after each patchday i can remove and put them up again because they no longer appear in the search subcategories (refinemtent, consumables, etc.) and many people, who are not aware of this, can no longer find them (the items still appear in the general search).

The only reason why i havent yet resorted to use some words with many beeps to suitably express my feelings about this topic is, that since i am VIP, i dont pay the AH fees. But if i had to, id have already lost a couple of 100k AD. As it is, its "only" wasting my time.
    Well, the only example I can think of is in league of legends ( yes a very different game ). If something goes wrong it is down almost immediately. You may have purchased a skin for a character, or the character itself, but if it's bugged it will be disabled. They introduced a new game mode like six months ago, it was bugged, they took it down and fixed it.

Maybe disabling the AH sounds extreme, but it would force people to interact more. Hell for years people sat in the tunnel of EC in Everquest and traded.

I have purchased the majority of AD that I've ever had access to, so maybe it's me, but I have a big problem with it being tied up somewhat in cyber space.

I have between 15-20 items lost somewhere. That is an issue.

Expecting players to list and then delist their auctions to accommodate an inefficient patching system is also an issue.
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    The numbers speak for themselves.

http://steamcharts.com/app/109600

Well, the only example I can think of is in league of legends ( yes a very different game ). If something goes wrong it is down almost immediately. You may have purchased a skin for a character, or the character itself, but if it's bugged it will be disabled. They introduced a new game mode like six months ago, it was bugged, they took it down and fixed it.

Maybe disabling the AH sounds extreme, but it would force people to interact more. Hell for years people sat in the tunnel of EC in Everquest and traded.

I have purchased the majority of AD that I've ever had access to, so maybe it's me, but I have a big problem with it being tied up somewhat in cyber space.

I have between 15-20 items lost somewhere. That is an issue.

Expecting players to list and then delist their auctions to accommodate an inefficient patching system is also an issue.

You can't trade AD through any mechanism other than the AH. I guess you could convert them into greater/superior marks, and make those into the new meta base currency. But that'd be kind of a pain in the butt and would make people with high level VIP into the de facto mint.
    Wow, according to that chart the population is pretty bleak looking.
    Also I'm aware of the fact that you can't trade AD, but therein lies another design flaw.
    Well the chart only reflects the players that log on via stream, which is suppose is the far smaller part of the players. But it nicely shows how the way is going (i have been following the chart for months).
  • zasilamelzasilamel Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Glad to see its not just me, I bought a Greater Dread and some armor reinforcement kits from AH between yesterday and today. And I've gotten NEITHER of them yet. But my AD (all 2 million of it) is gone! Is there a fix for this, or am l just screwed out of all that AD??
    edited May 2016
    You will get your items - eventually. Could take a week though.