test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

renegade mof

xferxoxferxo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2016 in The Library
hi all i almost dont post but i whnt to share wht i found an sorry for mi bad english

i found that a Cw can have good dps whitout chillinhg presence, in fact for a mof icy veins is not that good, why?

you can stack rimefire-smolder and is not a easy task to make this but is very rewarding since will aply double swath of destrucción givin you and your team 40% increased damage, plus a lot of dot damage but icy veins overrides smolder

combustive action Works as intended but only whit furious inmolation , it gives around 70% increaed dps doublé smolder and combustive action , just cast and Icy terrai afther your daily and you will have doublé smolder

paragon paths are awesome, a well placed scorching burts neats you 2-4 stacks of arcane mastery , i chose drifting ember since allos me to not spell mastery faning the flame ,making it benefit for focuzed wizardry and spread smolder , that makes it an aoe ,and i can chose to mastery steal time giving more party bufs : and not losing dps

combustive action artifact clas feature gives you 1% heal which dosnt semm to much but afther testing is huge in survivality, is a very reliable heal

the best enchant trhat i could find was the lightning since it procs abys of chaos, the dread is good but we have low critical and is more expensive

for thaumaturge again u can chose swath and combustive action , no chilling presence, an do more damage , but dont go icy veins go abys of chaos since can proc your warped magic :) gives you arcane stacks whit scorching burst

controlling action in the heroics allow for faster ac point gain since Works on slows

i chose and ioun Stone of allure for companion since procs the caps tone of rene doublé or triple more often and i need more test but bonding runestones on augmented companion and those rings that gives 4k stats seems to be op

overall u are increasing your party dps by 100% whit rene bufs plus heals and doing a bit more damage of an striker, ur only counter are others CW that can icy veins your doble smolder

ty for Reading i know it will be hard xD
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    There are a lot information here but it is a bit hard to follow! I suggest you review your post a bit.

Yes, I found furious immolation followed by icy terrain gives double smolder too. But you know, there are Thaum CW'S with icy vein everywhere☺.

Thank you for sharing!

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • xferxoxferxo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    i will try but really im bad in english, yeah there a a lot of them, but i found that when im no runing whit them mi toon which is 2.4k il can do the same dps of an striker of 3k - 3.5k il , and when im runing whit others cw mi dps decrease 10-20 %, but i can out dps another mofs so easyly i beat another of 3.2 il

• nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    Trying to follow this as my heart has always been with mof since starting the game, but really hard to understand what he is saying. Any of the more experienced CW's have any data to support double smolder vs chilling presence ?
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    If you going full support, swath+combustive mames sense, but if you are aiming for dps, chilling presence is better. Also, bonding stones do not proc on augments, which he asserts near the bottom, in conjunction with some other fundamental misunderstandings of how companions work.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

If you going full support, swath+combustive mames sense, but if you are aiming for dps, chilling presence is better. Also, bonding stones do not proc on augments, which he asserts near the bottom, in conjunction with some other fundamental misunderstandings of how companions work.

the build he recommends for thauma is the abyss of chaos and not the icy veins. HE believes stacking two debuffs is faster increase damage boost than slow chills.
  • jeffmwillsonjeffmwillson Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2016