test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundery achivment Fan Powered 3 is bugged

mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
Hello, so im a foundery maker, and there is a achivment thats called fan powered 3. get 100 tips of maxium AD so 500 total.

But its been stuck on 74/100 for like 5 months now. so today i made a new account got 500ad, and plaid my own quest. tiped my other account the maxium 500 ad, then i waited 20 min, ITS still 74/100. so in other Word its bugged, this achivment should be done long time ago.

@strumslinger @strumslinger @terramak

Comments

• valynstarfirevalynstarfire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 100 Arc User
    The problem is probably that the Foundry is not fully back up.
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    The Foundry Achievements have been bugged since Reviews were disabled for a short time around Module 7(?) I was under the impression it was in the known list, but since the collapse of the Foundry community it's anyone's guess whether it was reported. I wouldn't expect anything Foundry related to be addressed, at least not very quickly, they've made the decision that it isn't a priority in the development process. Given that the catalog has an issue preventing it from republishing completely, any achievements probably won't begin to show until the issue with republish has been resolved.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    @strumslinger PLZ FIX
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    He has tagged Andy so much in his posts that I'm fairly certain that the only thing Andy is willing to work on right now is a way to remove the tagging system.
    hey, if you dont get a awnser. try again untill you get one.
  • cushparlcushparl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    You have to recieve those tips all on one single quest. If someone tips your "best" quest (which is probably currently unavailable) with 500 AD, you should see the counter going up. So, technically it is possible to get this achievement. It might just be a description problem (even if it seems unlikely).
    any fix on this yet?