test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ancient Mulhorand Weapons no longer scale to level?

semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
So I have the Ancient Mulhorand Weapons from the Lockboxes long ago and I remember before I quit 2 years ago they scaled with your level but I noticed that the weapon has stayed at 60 even though I'm now 64? Has this been changed or is it bugged?
"So let me get this straight... We were cruising along at Warp 7 when we heard a distress call and moved in to investigate. But now you're telling me it was just the Captain's opening hail and we are the ones who are stuck? How could we respond to something we hadn't even done yet...am I making any sense here?" - Tom Paris

Comments

• iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Ancient Mulhorand stop at 60, Ensorcelled Mulhorand now level to 70 with you. They were a newer lockbox drop after Module 6. They have since been removed from the more recent lockboxes, hence the increasing price for them on the Auction House due to lack of availability.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • semalda226semalda226 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Ah ok thx guys
    "So let me get this straight... We were cruising along at Warp 7 when we heard a distress call and moved in to investigate. But now you're telling me it was just the Captain's opening hail and we are the ones who are stuck? How could we respond to something we hadn't even done yet...am I making any sense here?" - Tom Paris