test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trying to find relaxed group to play Neverwinter with

Hey everyone. I started playing neverwinter back when it first got onto xbox1 but I didn't have xbox live for a while so this is the first time I finally have been able to get back on. I was running a temp warlock on my original account but due to recent updates and changes but current character has become, well quite sadly obsolete. I decided to make a new toon a hellbringer warlock instead(I like warlocks in case you haven't noticed) and I have slowly been working my way back up.
I am only lvl 62 at the moment but I have started running into some problems. My gear isn't quite holding out and I find the current clan I'm on is not too willing to help me through some missions I've been getting stuck on(vault of the nine for example) and I am starting to really hit a wall right here. And even though I can get my lvl up(slowly but surely) I feel like I will definetly need help from some friendly and willing peoples who don't mind dragging my butt through some of these older dungeons for gear and experience. Plus I would be more then willing to return the help in any dungeon/skirmish/ heroic encounter you may be working on.
I am a rather chilled individual who is on primarily in the evenings and weekends(eastern time) and I was hoping to find some like minded individuals who wouldn't mind helping this gamer get back into game as it were. So if this sounds fun to you, or your willing to help please leave a reply.

Comments

• spookymoo#7778 spookymoo Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Hi Devil More than happy to help a fellow Warlock. I have sent you a pm with my details.
  • ladydiiscord#9111 ladydiiscord Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    If you're still looking for people to run with add my GT. XxLadyDiscordxX
    Usually I'm doing one thing or another with my Guild, or helping other of my Guild members out but we'd be happy to help you out too. =)
    ι aм тнe ιnnocenт, ι aм wнaт coυld нave вeen.
    тнe dreaмѕ yoυ тalĸ aвoυт, now leғт on вroĸen ѕĸιn.
    нere lιeѕ нyѕтerιa, a land wнere cнaoѕ reιgnѕ gloвal dιѕтυrвιa, вowѕ down тo тwιѕтed wayѕ.
  • uberumberhulk#4634 uberumberhulk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    You can add me to your efforts. I am lvl 62 hunter ranger. Casual player. Usually nights after 930 LA pac time. I have no guild skills. Trying to learn the community side of the game. Gotz plenty of gear to share
  • freak488#8024 freak488 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    could add me im a level 50 something GWF will most likely hit level 60 in a day GT: freak488
  • phetfairyphetfairy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Add me. Gamertag - anphetamine666

I can happily help out in game and can always use extra help in certain areas. Being that im a lvl 65 trickster. Im on at many points throughout the day every day. GMT. And sometimes all night too. Either way add me anytime.
  • immortylslayr#3824 immortylslayr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am always willing to help. On vacation but will be back on in a week. Usually run dailies to help my guild on weeknights est and sunday afternoon and night. Feel free to pm me
    GT-ImmortlSlayr
  • immortylslayr#3824 immortylslayr Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    BTW I run a 2600 GWF. :)
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    very nice of you poopoo, ill help too if needed gt: pr3stige x
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.