test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demo is unplayable

agenty0rk#8993 agenty0rk Member Posts: 82 Arc User
Man I'm trying to keep my head in the game on the legendary ring grind but it just got even worse. I though only being able to play demo once every hour for an item with a .02% drop rate was bad but now your lucky if you can make it in even once in a 24hr period. The game is turning into sitting in the enclave for 2 hours trying to put a group together only to have it split up after one run.

I think it might be time to create a new mechanic to put in every dungeon that would make it possible to beat with any class configuration. Sure maybe if you have a tank and a healer it would be easier but it's getting old relying on those two classes to get anything done. There are only so many paladins and healers out there.

Update: had an idea. Maybe there can be a relic that one player can hold giving them paladin/healer like powers at a cost of their ability to attach. This way it could be done with any class setup but would be more efficient with the right ones.
Post edited by agenty0rk#8993 on

Comments

• terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Agree dude I've missed out on so many since update cause I'm a "dps" tbh you don't need ANY tanks in demo. It's a straight single target dps race if scrubs don't open up the wrong portals. Now I can't even play that content, what a joke. They don't even know what comps should be in their own game. If I had it my way it would be one DV and 9 dps lol..
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    Get an active guild if you want to run EDemo. Mostly everyone is running CN and forming groups that.

GFs aren't needed but they make it go by a lot faster same with buff Clerics. People want bubbles because they're lazy but just wait once the nerf comes :)
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)