test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Power Points

oldgravylegoldgravyleg Member Posts: 110 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Whose stupid idea was it to disallow us from placing 4 points into a skill until we've spent 70? This leaves us with 1 point at 70 to get a rank 4 skill, while only needing about a million more exp for a chance, A CHANCE NOT A GUARANTEE, to get another point. Are you actively trying to alienate new players?

You need to remove the whole "spend x amount before rank 3/4" and let players spend points as they choose. It's fine if some skills are locked by level or amount of points spent, but when it comes to ranking up a skill you've already got unlocked, there isn't a single valid reason to not allow it.

Comments

• Options
    deathbringer#1709 deathbringer Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I was able to make 4 powers rank 4 once I turned 70. And since I only use maybe 6 on the entire page, that is plenty for now. I don't know how you only had 1 extra point once hitting 70. Sounds like you should respect and not waste points on **** powers
  • Options
    silktrocitysilktrocity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    You're more then welcome to slot azures in your utility and do missions in the drowned shore again :) you'll rank up much faster then doing your day to day tasks. (I still agree with you however.)
    Lady Vayo TR - Silky OP - Lord Reven DC (retired) - Lady Luck HR (retired)
  • Options
    mrwilsonvamrwilsonva Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    This is more of an issue with new people and new characters made after Elemental Evil. Older Characters could have farmed and saved up power points at level 60 prior to Elemental Evil.
    vr7gyg.jpg
    Larua TR | Thomas GWF | Lizard Wizard CW
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Guaranteed power points would be great...
  • Options
    kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    What I want to know, is have they fixed the Power Point problem with the new update of the Maze Engine? Before Mod 6, people were getting them like crazy. Since then, might be lucky to get 1 every 10 levels of exp... Crazy.. never catch up to the pre Mod 6 people. And what is it with them giving only Level 5 enchantments for going up at 70+? They should be Level 8 or 9 enchantments. Haven't seen an extra power point since the first one I got...
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC