test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a new guild to join

buccionebuccione Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Greetings fellow gamers. Currently, I am a member of a guild that has had a dramatic decrease in enrollment as well as a substantial decrease in those actually online and playing the game. In that regard, I am looking for a more active guild to play with. I am from the East Coast and typically play from 8pm to 10pm or thereabouts two or three times a week (schedule permitting) and some weekends (various times) as well.

I am a casual gamer (by no means a power player) and have a life and responsibilities outside of Faerun. If anyone is willing to take on a new member (but long term player) who is willing to help new players, go on dungeon raids and epic encounters and help build a powerful stronghold I would welcome the opportunity.

I can be reached in game at the handle @DwarfFriend. My primary character is a level 68 GF named Thoradin Hammerfist (I have other less leveled characters including a GWF, a DC and an OP).

I look forward to hearing from a representative of an interested guild. Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    Greetings Friend of Dwarves!

We are an active US based guild. We run larger guild raid content around 9:15est and 9:45est depending on the raid target a couple times a week. The rest of the time it is various dungeons and skirmish groups.

If you are looking for a well organized, PG chat and friendly to all then check out our recruitment post:)

Good luck on your search!
  • Options
    bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    Hey :)

I sent you an in game mail, and hope to hear from you!
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
  • Options
    buccionebuccione Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Thanks for the response, both here in the forums and through in game mail. I have a few things going on this weekend IRL but hope to resume playing next week in earnest. I will apply to a guild soon. Thanks again!
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    If you haven't already found a guild, consider Greycloaks! greycloaks.enjin.com - we're THE original guild in Neverwinter, having been the first guild created by players during Alpha (pre-beta) during the first playtest in which guilds were added to Neverwinter. We reformed in closed beta, then again in the first hour of open beta (since the game was wiped after alpha and closed beta) and we've been going strong ever since. Not even M6 killed us (though it tried REALLY HARD). PM/mail me: @kvetchus_ if you're interested.
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Howdy Buccione !!!
    You may want to consider Ancient Spirits also if you are still looking for a guild home. We strive to be a friendly family style casual guild. If you are interestd, check out our web site, Ancient Spirits , look through our Guild Charter and if you like all that, fill out an application.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Post edited by ghosty2a on