test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter-Graphic problem

anim3kanim3k Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
Every time when i log into instance, or change instace or if is to many people arround i got something like this :
http://imgur.com/LUcHoyN

I need to press "esc' and comeback to game couple times, then colours back slowly to normal.

My cpu spec:
Intel i7-2600k
Gtx 980
16 ddr ram

Please help, i dosnt matter on minimal graphic details or maximum, effect still same.

Comments

• jarloz99jarloz99 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I get the exact same issues but not only when first zoning in sometimes just whenever. Similar setup Geforce 960.
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    This problem has been around for a long time and seem to affect mostly nvidia cards. There isn't anything you can do except to keep hitting 'esc'. It's very annoying. Your screen can be fully rendered, then one person rides by you view and then half you screen goes black. When I am in a heavily populated instance, I try to face the wall to minimize this happening.
  • nosimonosimo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    If your using GeForces optimal settings then don't! They cause the white unloaded textures for me. There are two sliders in the game you need to back down from 200 to 100, I don't recall the name of them offhand but they are right next to each other.
  • zepheraxzepherax Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have the same issue. When ever I'm in a large party (dragons for instance) the ground disappears and snow like background appears Ive adjusted the slide to 100 messed with shaders till I'm blue in the face, up or down on settings it seems like they have a Memory bleed in their own software. Many many others have this issue.