https://youtu.be/5BrI32h3gI4

Comments

• taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    OH. Any idea of freya's build? Nice video :smile:
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    awwwww, I missed it :'(
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

OH. Any idea of freya's build? Nice video :smile:

@taitinhakkaaja not specifically, but I could likely reverse engineer it, given time. Here are some act logs + pictures to help you with that:

ACT From the entire of TIA:

ACT From Freya:

Freya's Stats + Gear:

He is using an augment with loyal avenger gear and he has r10 guild boons. His enchantments are a mix of rank 8 enchants and rank 9 enchants. He is using a vorpal.

I suspect his encounter bar looks something like this:

When he is the only GF, trash clear rotation:
    ITF, Enforced Threat, Anvil

When he is the only GF, boss rotation:
    ITF, Knight's Challenge, Anvil

Multiple GF, trash clear:
    Lunging Strike, Enforced Threat, Anvil

Multiple GF, boss rotation:
    Knee breaker, Knight's Challenge, Anvil

I suspect he is using WMS for AoE and Crushing Surge for single target. We also know for certain he has the feat jagged blades.
    kacezet said:

awwwww, I missed it :'(

@kacezet I did specifically say I was levelling up my GF for the run, which I would be doing later that day :p
    Thank you very much. I send him pm too... Probably he get's massive amounts of them when people see this video :smiley:

Thank you very much. I send him pm too... Probably he get's massive amounts of them when people see this video :smiley:

According to quite a lot of GFs on this forum, GFs cannot do dps, they cannot compete with other dps classes and their dps is fine and that gf must be doing something "non WAI" according to them because they don't want gf dps toned down, even though the high end of achievable dps is above GWF :p
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2016

@kacezet I did specifically say I was levelling up my GF for the run, which I would be doing later that day :p

Seems like 'later that day' was 'early in the morning next day' in my timezone >.<

oh well, gg wp guys, I really didn't thought that 25 GFs can succeed in Tiamat \o/

• mistermob#7822 mistermob Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Great, and nice have ACT -logs too so can see it better... this is entertaining... some one mentioned DC is done this, where is that video?
    There is one thing that amaze me a LOT. I know one player 4k il from that list (top 10) and he is in guild with great boons and he is build for dps... and he did like 1/4 of Freyas dps :hushed:
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2016

According to quite a lot of GFs on this forum, GFs cannot do dps, they cannot compete with other dps classes and their dps is fine and that gf must be doing something "non WAI" according to them because they don't want gf dps toned down, even though the high end of achievable dps is above GWF :p
    Yeah DPS GFs can do insane amount of damage but there are also tank GFs that can barely do their dailies alone or struggle to hold aggro without extra companions or etc. because of difference in DPS. You will lose those tank GFs if you nerf the class overall damage.It will be better if they somehow rework these encounters.

Multiple GF, trash clear:
    Lunging Strike, Enforced Threat, Anvil

Multiple GF, boss rotation:
    Knee breaker, Knight's Challenge, Anvil

Even my tank GF can hit 1m anvil in tiamat with little tweaks like +2k crit mount instead of recovery or changing Underdark chestplate for Dragonflight one(+ critic)
  • correlliscorrellis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    The main reason the all GF run works is all buffs/debuffs and knights challenge on tiamat heads. Yes Freya clearly went all DPS for the run and without that it may have been slower, but I think we still would have done it as most the heads went down pretty fast.

This run had a mixed set of GFs some tacticians, some protectors and some all out DPS, mixed enchants that makes it work and adds to any single persons dps. One GF with the highest DR will be using ITF in each party, so most likely this will be someone at 4k which provides a great party boost.

Anyway I can assure you it was the most fun Tiamat I have ever done due to the teamwork!
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited May 2016

some one mentioned DC is done this, where is that video?

The DC run video cannot be shared in this forum.
    I can only tell that the DC video is ~9 minutes long.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • sara#4631 sara Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    That's awesome. Before this thread was even posted, me and my buddies put together a 5 man gf comp and rekt kids.

We're on Xbox. Guess we'll be trying this next.
  • kezilickkezilick Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Very nice and impressive!! but has no one noticed that it is not 25 Guardian Fighters. There are at least two paladins in the mix that I noticed - I am not moaning just pointing it out lol

PS the Cleric one blows my mind and I have a couple of characters I wouldn't mind doing one of these with
    Primary:- Kezilick, Male Tiefling TR
    Secondary:- Tharag The Cursed, Male Half-Orc SW ---- Urvanus Faithshield, Male Dwarf DC ---- Ryltar Tlin'Orzza, Male Drow Elf GF
    edited May 2016
    kezilick said:

Very nice and impressive!! but has no one noticed that it is not 25 Guardian Fighters. There are at least two paladins in the mix that I noticed - I am not moaning just pointing it out lol

PS the Cleric one blows my mind and I have a couple of characters I wouldn't mind doing one of these with

There are no paladins in there. The GFs are using sigil of the oathbound paladin.
    OK my bad, does that create the sanctuary around them?
    Secondary:- Tharag The Cursed, Male Half-Orc SW ---- Urvanus Faithshield, Male Dwarf DC ---- Ryltar Tlin'Orzza, Male Drow Elf GF
    kezilick said:

OK my bad, does that create the sanctuary around them?

Yes, it does.
    Nice, I never knew that!

Goes to show you learn something new every day - Cheers

PS I might have to get one lol
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    does pala sigil give yet another 20% to itf too (bringing it to something like 130-150%)?
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12

does pala sigil give yet another 20% to itf too (bringing it to something like 130-150%)?

Yes, it does.