test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Well met travelers

Well, I've just joined Neverwinter on X-Box. I tried computer, but the camera angle got me sick after no more than a few minutes gaming. I'm a long long time WOW player, who's finally gonna try another one out. I started Forgotten Realms some 25 years ago, and have enjoyed most of my time with them, except the fatal 4th ED of course, I followed Paizo to Pathfinder, where I still play today. Unfortunately, I love the FR, have run things like Bloodstone, Temple of Elemental Evil, Against the Giants to name a few of our epic home campaigns. I've read all the Drizzt books, except Archmage, not going to pay 25 bucks on Kindle, will await for price to drop. I've dabbled in Eberron, Dark Sun, and Absalom, but FR will always be home.
I'm enjoying this game, a lot of different currencies, and the like. My best friend, my brother in law, my wife all have joined with me. We are going to stay casual, however I definitely would love some opportunities for EPIC fights when I get to that stage. Most likely going to just have a family / friend guild (clan), and run with some allies once I meet them. I'm 43, and live near Chicago (CST). I prefer the older crowd, no offense kids, it's just I got old lol. Anyways, I met a few folks today, and would like to learn more about the game, and enjoy some gaming time with others. My X-BOX ID is thorunbattle. I currently have 4 characters enjoying the game.

Bobbo

Comments

• Options
    b0redgamerb0redgamer Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Welcome aboard. As you can tell from my other posts here, I am an old school gamer(started pen and paper 25 - 26 years ago). We differ in that I prefer Dragonlance to the Realms but I still enjoy both. My gamertag is b0red gamer. I am always up for some adventuring!
    Signature under construction, stay tuned.
    GT: b0red gamer