test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game has lag in all areas...

wikingwingsswikingwingss Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Seriously, if not end this lag, I uninstall...
I'm from day one. It is very sad to have to uninstall...

Comments

• mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Don't mention anything negative they might decide to nerf something good in the game
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    stop the presses
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

I think this is a perfext example for a very specific information. Or isnt?
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    mynaam said:

Don't mention anything negative they might decide to nerf something good in the game
    They won't be nerfing for long though, one day they'll realize there is nothing to nerf anymore, and all playerbase will be gone ;)
  • dhkyinodhkyino Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Yes. Too much lag. I haven't been able to play properly for weeks. I can usually log on after a few attempts but there is so much lag. Sometimes it settles down after about 10-15 mins and I can play for a while. Usually I decide it's not worth the waiting and find something else to do.
  • stretch611stretch611 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Actually, I agree. Lag has be a regular occurrence before... especially in things like tiamat and a few Dungeons.

But, since the last maintenance, lag seems to be much, much worse. It is very noticeable even in solo content like arcane reservoir and DR lairs. (DR usually has lag, but it normally improves once inside the lair.)

The hamster inside the wheel must be getting older.

(but seriously, lag does seem significantly worse since the last maint cycle.)
    @stretch611

Murphster - SS CW | Jennsen Rahl - MoF CW
    Taarna - GWF
    Eowyn - Protector OP | Leela - Devoted OP
    Mara Jade - TR
    Leeloo - Tempt SW | Kahlan Amnell - Fury SW | Galadriel - Damnation SW
    Sturm Nightblade - GF
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    I second this. I can't run Tiamat or Heralds with less than 2000ms during combat. In tiamat this leads to suddenly waking up in the abyss. In heralds to one rotation on per dragon tops. Always was a problem but since last maintenance it became unplayable.
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Same here. For about the last two weeks the game has been very laggy, especially in the late evenings (for central Europe).

It's so bad I cannot do anything more challenging than the daily solo grind and maybe Kessel's because a lot of the numerous one-hits in epic dungeons are displayed too late or not at all. My attacks/heals occasionally don't work either. The animation goes through but nothing happens. Talking to NPCs often means clipping through them and spamming F for seconds.

It's getting kind of frustrating because I cannot progress with this lag.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,376 Arc User
    I would not say lag in all area because I do not experience lag at all in the last few weeks. However, I do not go to all area.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    There is significant increase in lag lately.
    Number of active players is decreased by 30-50% in last month and still lag is increasing. It is really strange. I just hope it is some optimization issue and they will fix it in next patch.