test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Display driver has stopped working

relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
I'm using Radeon R7 260x
I used to get display driver crash very vary rarely, like once per several months, but now It's like a plague. Since around re-instating old dungeons update my display driver crashed once per week, and since yesterday it crashes constantly, like 3-4 times in a row, before I can log in. And then it may crash in game, usually during loading screens but sometimes during game play. It always comes up with message that "display driver has stopped working and has recovered". I have to quit the game from task manager and re-launch it after... sometimes to crash right away on loading screen.
I have same drivers, re-installed them, but it doesn't help.
Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!

Comments

• nighthawk063nighthawk063 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem here...gives me a 3d driver error as well ...no matter how many times i try it again...it does not load in safe mode
  • bareftmonkeybareftmonkey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Driver crashes very often for me too with my new Radeon R9 390, but only when playing Neverwinter - no other games. I hope it's something that Neverwinter does that confuses the driver rather than a hardware defect - it's much easier to wait for a patch than to replace the card.
  • scottnbnpscottnbnp Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Placing -d3d11Enable 0 in the command line in the launcher has stopped my driver crashes, and game crashes, now if i could only fix the horrible performance that would be great.