test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Demo Delimea

dragon115xdragon115x Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Ok, I've been playing for over a year now or about I believe, and this is my first post, I think. I have a small suggestion that I hope is taken seriously.

I have been trying for my twisted weapons and I wasn't able to grind out all the twisted Ichor for the set in the first two weeks..... To my dismay.

Now not to complain but, it was troll-ish. To say the least.

Now however, I can not get a full instance to save my life. Everyone leaves, as soon as someone hits a green portal, *poof* half the party is gone. It's now happened 5 times to me in a row today alone. I don't want to take the 30 mins for leaving... (I've had over 20-30 games fail to rank silver)

(Sorry for the ramble) Ok suggestion:

Allow twisted Ichor to be bought with zen. I only need 7 for my last weapon! I would be happy with a cap per character or even account of like 10....(maybe 20, i.e one weapon to be fair) But I honestly think it would help some of the frustration some of us are feeling...

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Good running. They're not going to put them in the zen market. Que with a good group.
  • Options
    Ha ya if possible : /
  • Options
    antwo91antwo91 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Try running with a guild, we usually do 10 man e demo runs, when we have enough people and when we are short handed we look through the enclave to form a solid ten man group.
    Try typing your info, Class and Item level in the "Looking for group" chat. I'm sure other guilds try to form solid teams. Or go out and create your own group.
    If you need a guild or someone to group up with, PM me. (We're at guild hall 8.)
  • Options
    tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Change the queue suspension from 30 minutes to an account wide 24 hour queue suspension and take 1k AD from each player that leaves PER player still remaining at the end and award it to said players.

Allow 1 unpunished disconnection per week per account and 1 appeal of a disconnection per week per character on grounds of lag-out.

Problem solved. People will actually think twice with a punishment that harsh. Only downside is people will B**** about it..

Oh wait.. that's pretty much all people do now. No downside then.

Also yes, make a pack of 10 twisted ichor purchasable each week per account that you can distribute as you wish (each one is in a bound to account bag).

Also, make the ichor DROP FROM DEMOGORGON, NOT IN THE GOD DAMN FREAKING CHEST!!! It's a f***ing fortune in keys to open the chest every time.
  • Options
    firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    tgwolf said:

Change the queue suspension from 30 minutes to an account wide 24 hour queue suspension and take 1k AD from each player that leaves PER player still remaining at the end and award it to said players.

That wouldn't really make a difference. It would have the same effect as Tiamat had. If there is a real penalty (which was never implemented in Tiamat, but was discussed on here) people would just wait outside at the fire and not leave. So your "solution" is flawed in that respect.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Like dungeon runs, you either go in with a premade or roll the dice. Generally the ones not in premades are the ones that a premade would not consider good enough.

As others have said, going in with a guild group is probably best if you are not high enough to be attractive to a random premade.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    Managed to get the last 8 Ichor I needed after about 40 runs... Anyways thanks for the feed back
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I am not looking forward to that grind, went and killed crabs instead as I can do that easily with one or two other people and I don't need those people to do anything special other than stay alive ;)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I didn't get my twisted right away either. I got my first weapon and then started running into the same problems seen here. got into a good group after a bunch of random fails and demo dropped the twisted weapon I was starting my second grind for. (I was a long way off on twisted. I think I had one towards my second weapon.. so yeah.. *brag* LOL)
  • Options
    toriofthehordetoriofthehorde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    This issue is real and its frustrating!! Needs to be fixed!!!
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Cryptic rarely fix things and if they do it's 6-18 months down the line. That leaves players with 2 options:

1. keep pugging and hoping
    2. run with a guild

There's nothing else you can do unless you're over 3k and can join one of the advertised premades.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Don't blame people for leaving once it's obvious they won't be getting a good reward.

Blame the people that designed the mechanics behind edemo. It's almost impossible to get twisted without being in premade groups unless you luck out and land with some pretty high level puggers.

This is nothing new. The game is not kind to puggers. You have to join a guild to minimize the problem.
  • Options
    terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Is this Facebook can I like this