test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Don't que for Epic Demo if you are not going to see it thru...

dunaughtdunaught Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Please? I have limited playing time. Even if we are going to finish Bronze, we still get a peek in the chest at the end. You don't get another chance to que for another 45 minutes, so just play the event thru.

Comments

• Options
    firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I saw that once one run is done, you can queue right after. UNLESS you leave while it is still going on. If you leave you get a 30min time out. I don't know what you were seeing. Anyway, from what I have seen, most people only run Edemo PUGs for a chance at Twisted Ichor. You don't get Ichor for bronze, so why not leave.

Edit: I know people run for rings, but most will probably form groups rather than PUG groups to do ring farm.
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    I'm assuming he means regular demo for the 45 min comment?

I run a quick pug to go for rings if I'm only running 1 or 2 real quick while taking a break from studies. It's quicker then forming a group and I hate being a one and done person when in a group.
  • Options
    zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    See it through. If you took the chance on a PuG and your groups failing 10% of the success/fail falls on your shoulders. Either join a guild or go in with unexpected expectations. This is no different than tiamat and all the campfire sitters waiting for a fail reward.
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Honestly when i see people HAMSTER the run right away, closing blues and greens for exemple, i don't even feel to stay there. I just leave. I have nothing against low IS, myself i am not that high, and i totally understand not every group has the monsta DPS required to do this, but they got the IS so they take a chance. But there is a different between being not geared/builded enough yet and being just plainly ignorant/troll.

Another thing is sending Goristo into the black, this infuriate me. Or simply not sending him in the yellow. I mean i hardly ever miss a charge, how those people can miss so much. Pay attention, its easy to know when he will charge, check if the red is on you. Look at the yellow rune before starting to bash him after a charge, this way you know right away where to direct him.

But there is another problem sadly wich is not people's fault, and its te bad match up. I entered edemo groups recently where there was no cleric or paladin, you loose health just by being in the arena... even if not hit, this make a run extremely annoying and painfull and kill any chances even of silver... I can't bare those either.

The best thing remain guild run, we did 10 men guild run yesterday and i passed from 8 ichor to 22 ... every run was a gold. Thats how to do it...

Oh and the other day i was standing in mantol derith to waste some ichor because i was getting full and i realize demo normal was up, so i got there and did it for fun. Man it was easy and unjoyable. Dunno if the group was any good or its just i geared up since last time i did it or whatever, but it was a breeze. It can give the same reward minus the twisted ichor. Only thing i don't understand is why you have to wait 1H... just make it a normal queue already.. Most of the time i don't think about it or feel to go to mentol derith. If i could queue it at any time i would probably pug it more often
  • Options
    toriofthehordetoriofthehorde Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I run it for twisted or rings..but really need twisted!! I agree..suxs cause ppl who don't want to be punished for leaving and that would at the least dont mind bronze get screwed. ..make it worth our time if u choose to stay. This no score <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> sucks!! Im tired of being punished and waisting my time. I work full time. I don't have all day..NW needs to make some changes to this frustrating part of the game!! Basically your mecercy is in 9 other players hands.. Not fair!! Esp if i can't run with your guild all the time and have to rely on randoms!! Hey NW not everyone out there knows how to be team players..stop punishing the ones who are at least trying.. "Give a dog a bone"
  • Options
    firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    You need at least silver for anything worth wild, if your going for Twisted Ichor. So what is the point in staying if you will end up with Bronze? If you want rings I would suggest the skirmishes anyway, apparently they drop more in skirmishes than in Demo or EDemo