test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

thank you for mod 9 PVP

plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
first things first, i want to thank you for the new mod 9 campaign
this campaign does not require lot of play time to progress unlike previous campaigns (i think i killed more thne 500 dragons in elemental evil campaign)
this allow us to enjoy PVP even more!

just a few notes for the maze campaign if i may
1) going left, up, right, up, left, up, right is very trivial maze, you could have make it harder, i think
2) not all dwarfs are scotish, and i think not all scotish are dwarfs. (I think most will prefer french red hair dwarf BTW)
3) all hobbits are irish, nice of you to nail this one. i assume you used wikipedia to get it, but still i know how to give a good ward when it needed

now for the PVP and the state of the art new Q system
* domination is by far the fastest way to get astral diamonds now. i thank you for that and advice all new players to join.
2-3 deaths, polite begging and you got 3K AD. it will be even more popular if you make the nod cap time ran faster

* stronghold PVP, i assume this one is even more popular cause the queue is so long and i can't get in. none the less i am sure its astonishing as domination PVP and reward is fast

* GG PVP, this one is probably a real dynamite. i hadn't heard of someone manage to queue in due its popularity

PS: please forgive my english but i am stupid

feel free to discuss below if GWF with wheel of elements is stronger then TR with sigil of the devoted, consider both are below 2.5K ofc
i assume above 3K TR will win unless the GWF is half orc , but i only tested it in preview so its hard to say

Comments

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    You didn't mention open PVP.
    A nice place to go on rainy days to collect black ice...sure you have to wear ambushring to avoid some sad trolls waiting to complete the PVP campain.
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited April 2016

You didn't mention open PVP.

A nice place to go on rainy days to collect black ice...sure you have to wear ambushring to avoid some sad trolls waiting to complete the PVP campain.

I am one of the trolls you mentioned, but i just want to get some scrimshaw for my transmute. My DC killed more than 30 ppl since ytd but i only got 3 scrimshaws. Still camping now for my last 2 scrimshaw... See who is so unlucky today.... :) Hope i can get it asap so no more will die unprepared from weekly mining.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Lol, I remember the days bushwacking harmless miners in Icewind pass. The 400th kill was a gwf in gold pants, had to chase him all the way across the zone before I could bring him down.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    subnoctesubnocte Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    I like the way they've improved PVP in mod 9 by introducing a great enchant that grants invisibility and immunity and an even better artifact set that one shots everything in the game.

It makes farming for AD by trading caps even quicker.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Tbh. "The hide and seek" in icewinddale and dwarfen valley has a more comical note, had some funny moments even though being onerotated more than once.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Let's hope thursday's patch fixes them both. Shadowclad makes for a really boring fight, and the oneshot set.. ok I can see why people use it, must be extremely funny to go round just whacking the enemy right outta the park left right and centre... but jesus. Really..? How did this ever go live..?
    No idea what my toon is now.