test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

please make wings of bahamut reclaimable I got vary little for my $75

titaniumworldtitaniumworld Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User
wing of bahamut is the best item in the pack it should be reclaimable and usable on all my toons.

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    You got an accountwide bag, a race change token, a rank 9 enchantment that can be transferred between characters, and a ring that scales to your level, among other things. I fail to see how a blue piece of gear which has little value beyond a transmute is the "best item in the pack" or how you got "very little" considering that the bag alone is easily worth the price of the pack, presuming you have more than the minimum two character slots (and the DB includes an additional character slot as it is).

As a tangent, though, the data really needs to be updated: for one, the included artifact goes to level 140, not 100, and we're capped @ 70 now. Also, the included enchantment is a Dragon's Hoard Enchantment (r9) NOT a "Gemfinder Enchantment".
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • titaniumworldtitaniumworld Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 28 Arc User

You got an accountwide bag, a race change token, a rank 9 enchantment that can be transferred between characters, and a ring that scales to your level, among other things. I fail to see how a blue piece of gear which has little value beyond a transmute is the "best item in the pack" or how you got "very little" considering that the bag alone is easily worth the price of the pack, presuming you have more than the minimum two character slots (and the DB includes an additional character slot as it is).

As a tangent, though, the data really needs to be updated: for one, the included artifact goes to level 140, not 100, and we're capped @ 70 now. Also, the included enchantment is a Dragon's Hoard Enchantment (r9) NOT a "Gemfinder Enchantment".

because everything else is replaced with something better the bag was the best item till they come out with runic bag I now have full runic bags, the only thing I still use from the dragonborn legend pack is the wings of bahamut as a transmute and the helmet.