test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

great weapon fighter tree instigator need rework at this state has troll feats!.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited April 2016 in The Militia Barracks
warriors rush: the silence control power! 1 second. if it really does something that silence then should be 4-5 seconds:)
allied oppurtinity : the 2nd part of this feat is another one trolling. Even as instigator i will play with mark because is simple : mark give 20% damage to great weapon fighter and combat advantage to him and to his allies!

ABOUT destroyer tree : destroyer purpose shouldnt increase encounter damage when the gwf is on unstopable.why?
1: they hit fast in unstopable and get the destroyer purpose stacks + the destro feat stacks 2) stop using att wills during that time is a dps loss if they stop to cast ibs and general gwf doesnt need his encounters on destroyer tree to deal damage with them.
SO give that 20% increased encounter damage to instigator when he goes unstopable so he will hit harder mighty leap and not so fast since his feats suggest it.

Comments

• Options
    xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    How about coming up with ideas that dont have nurfing other trees. Both of the other GWF trees need a rewark to bring them up to the level of usefullness as destro.

I would reallly like to see more though put into making Instigatore be the GWF controller tree and Sentinel be an actual viabale offtank path again. Feates in both these trees need huge reworks.

Destro shines as the goto for GWF beacuse the other trees are not even close in functionality.

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I love how instigator feels and plays. It's just sad that the GWF is so dependent on piling up damage buffs to a point that this and the sentinel tree are a burden for groups.

The devs need to gut all of these damage buffs and simply buff their powers. Even as instigator I have to slot daggers, all GWFs have to. Just buff all their damage by 30% and just remove the damage buff from daggers.

Relentless Battle Fury would be better as an instigator feat. A CD to roar? Destroyer doesn't need determination buffs, they can deal damage and see it fly up. Sentinel gets Daring Shout, roar should be something that's buffed for an instigator to use for some much needed determination gain. The capstone is a nightmare too. If you pounce a mob before it gets an attack in, you get NO buffs, you negate your own capstone.....