test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lostmauth Set nerf

Has anyone heard anything about this? I read the post in the PC section about the "reworking" this undoubtedly means nerf but it could just be a April fools joke as well. Input would definitely be appreciated as I was just about to make the purchase for my Gwf alt. May just hold off now.

Comments

• Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Several devs and strumslinger made it quite clear that its not an april fools joke. I would hold off or look at other options before spending A.D. or wasting rp on that set.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    But... they said in one of Dev Streams that they will not change Lostmouth Set (thats why they've made pool on forums). They wanted to make some improvements with other artifact sets. No news about this so far...
  • Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I rather see them buff the other sets than nerf lostmauth, i mean not fair for the people that worked hard on that set. Im all for parity but parity in the up departement,not the down... at least in that case
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    ugh yes. buff the others don't nerf lostmauth. is it just me or does it really seem like they hate their player base?
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    it will now give weapon damage as stated in tool tip... no more damage multipliers...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

ugh yes. buff the others don't nerf lostmauth. is it just me or does it really seem like they hate their player base?

Im feeling they do really. I made a huge rant in the player feedback area, so i won't do again, but i feel the more they "add" to this game (or should i say remove) the more people they loose.

• Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Good nerf imo +1
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I dont' think it will effect the hr too very much. we already got far less from it than other classes. I'll test it out. I may ditch the necklace for a personalized necklace of some flavor and bring some other artifact to mythic than the horn with more crit

they pretty much nerfed the dc and pally into uselessness though. I'm glad I never got that far into bringing those two characters higher in rank than they already were in my stable. the dc might still have some use if it's respecced but the pally is a pointless thing now.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    People will always need a healer or some description so the DC will always have a place. Haste is reduced but still there and they can still debuff.

They stated in the post that buffing all the other sets would mean they'd have to buff the npc enemies too & that could lead them into bigger trouble with unforeseen consequences.

About this time they should put the CW back to where it was - reverse the previous nerf so they'd stand equal to the GWF.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ik1ng#2518 ik1ng Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Lostmauth set is gone guys, so is the OP. Both have been nerfed into oblivion.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1214505/upcoming-powers-balance-changes

We also aren't getting any better rewards from the same content, so the content will be significantly harder for the majority of us, and doing the content still won't really pay off in any way.

Good Game.

Edit: The changes have already been tested, all classes using Lostmauth aside from SW have received a %30-%60 DPS nerf.
  • Options
    allybell123allybell123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User

If it is indeed nerfed, as i have been an advocate for, the only classes it will really effect are gwf, cw, and sw to a lesser extent. Its not even so much as a nerf a d to make it wai.

um is that not all the dps classes so who is left to deal damage?