test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New patch, New lag

roleplayingtvroleplayingtv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 314 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Since the new patch, yesterday day 1. It's going very badly the game....
Reinstall the game?
I hope to maintenance?

Comments

• mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    my graphic card should play it since it meets the minimum requirements 1st this. 2nd i cant for some reason do tiamat or dragon heralds is 100% guarantee freeze. 3rd) when a warlock + gf with valor fps go low. 4th ) when warlock + paladin the same. 5) when gf with valor + op with divine protector is the same as the previous two!>
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    This game reminds me of some old TV contests.Dude wins the game and gets some reward.Luxury car,house etc. but problem is dude doesnt have the money to pay taxes for those luxury items.

Company probably have some fancy hardware sitting in their building but problem is that they dont have the manpower or time to keep the game maintained so when problems came up noone is interested because they have their timetable.Shame,game could have gone great lenghts with better,well-organised company.
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    "NEW PATCH, NEW LAG"

In other words - nothing new.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

This game reminds me of some old TV contests.Dude wins the game and gets some reward.Luxury car,house etc. but problem is dude doesnt have the money to pay taxes for those luxury items.

Company probably have some fancy hardware sitting in their building but problem is that they dont have the manpower or time to keep the game maintained so when problems came up noone is interested because they have their timetable.Shame,game could have gone great lenghts with better,well-organised company.

I used to think this too. Recent events changed my mind though. They had the resources to do a class balancing, Nerf a set (lostmauth), release a new event and release a new MOD in less than 30 days(think it was more like 14 days to be honest).

To accomplish this they must have the required resources to fix the bugs and lag issue's. There must be something else we don't know about that prevents them from doing this.
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• ianthewizard2012ianthewizard2012 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,142 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I'm glad that I'm not alone on this matter!

Although I didn't see any patch on April 2, the smoothness and performance of the game has noticeably decreased to me after April 2.

Originally I decided to report this issue, but I gave it up because I thought it might be resulted from me took off my CPU fan and video card to clear dust on them on April 2. However, I did the same clearing a long time ago and never had this issue.

I'm really glad that I'm not alone. So now what could we do to restore the smoothness?? Playing the game with such a lag is painful.
    Post edited by ianthewizard2012 on
  • lfusionnnnlfusionnnn Member Posts: 6 New User
    The Neverwinter launcher starts patching like normal until it reaches a percentage usually between 70% and 90% where the percentage freezes. It says for example, "Patched 22.5MB / 31 MB" and under that, steadily climbing, " Recieved 193.8MB - 72.2%". This is infuriating because you can see that it is receiving loads but it has stopped patching the game.
    Pls help if you guys have any tips?