test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AP on pally

zardon70zardon70 Member Posts: 91 Arc User
Does anyone know what's going on it dropped don't know why

Comments

• boatmanfall3nboatmanfall3n Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    My AP gen is fine. Easily self stain bubble with 100% uptime.

Maybe check gear? Make sure your companions are good? If you put new gear on an active companion you have to dismiss and resummon it.

Not sure what else it could be unless you are referring to pvp and you may be getting blasted with the ap drain glyphs.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

My AP gen is fine. Easily self stain bubble with 100% uptime.

Maybe check gear? Make sure your companions are good? If you put new gear on an active companion you have to dismiss and resummon it.

Not sure what else it could be unless you are referring to pvp and you may be getting blasted with the ap drain glyphs.

@boatmanfall3n Hey boatman I'm struggling to get my bubble close to perma, can you let me know what my recovery should be and which skills help the most? This is for dungeons as my group often find it hard to get a haste with us.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • davidagaldodavidagaldo Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    If you have defined your neck, ring, belt, consider AP gain reinforcement. I have not tried putting my rings on the companion to see if the AP still applies. If it does, bonus!
    Guild: Spectrum
    .. Teucer (HR) / Maximus Decimus (DC) .. GT: ApexDemon
  • d4rkh0rs3d4rkh0rs3 Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    A flail snail mount, Aura of Wisdom class feature, and a high recovery stat are beneficial to overall AP gain and bubble uptime.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    i have about 30% AP gain at apprx. 4k recovery. that's not perma bubble but if your team knows how to play it's workable. everyone needs to watch for when the bubble is about to drop and then play accordingly. better to even get out of the fight because if you are spending time picking up the fallen, then you arent building AP. it doesn't take long between bubbles, you should be able to take some hits still and tank. this is with blue cloak and belt, and a green fire sprite.

don't forget to utilize divine call. it speeds up recovery for encounters too, which in turn speed up your AP. if you can, get the sigil of the devoted, it's great when you don't have a haste cleric. the artifacts with AP gain are super expensive right now... the cheapest is tiamat's orb and that was pushing 900k AD a few days ago. easy perma bubble will be around the 10-11k recovery mark.

if you are trying to run with PUG the way i described in the first paragraph, it's almost not worth it. someetimes you find a good group, most of the time not.
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • krillthethrillkrillthethrill Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Yes the Paladin AP gain was reduced. It occurred the week of the stutter update within hours of the weekly. Unless your recovery is super stacked or your devoted sigil is ranked up perma bubble will not be present as solo support. Adapt.
  • soonergmsoonergm Member Posts: 503 Arc User
    I haven't even noticed that
    My Toons

SoonerGM - HR Trapper
    Haven - Righteous Cleric
    Ethereal Justice - OP Paladin
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User

Yes the Paladin AP gain was reduced. It occurred the week of the stutter update within hours of the weekly. Unless your recovery is super stacked or your devoted sigil is ranked up perma bubble will not be present as solo support. Adapt.

I don't understand this comment. I can still perma bubble without using the Sigil - recovery at 7k, but do have snail, AP neck, etc.

• thndercat#6193 thndercat Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Haha that Snail is for the super lucky or rich gamer. Im not working so no snail for me. All i do is work slowly and will get perma bubble some day lol.
  • dillgosensdillgosens Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Perma bubble for 6 seconds soon! Have fun pallies!!