test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poking Stick Compilations

ekapgodekapgod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hey Guys! EKap Cleric here.

First time posting, I just wanted to share my little poking stick videos. Will be posting a 3rd soon. :)

Poking Stick Compilation #1

Poking Stick Compilation #2

Hope you enjoy!
Tagged:

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Lol that stick is evil but funny :D
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ekapgodekapgod Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yeah it's certainly annoying. Lol thanks guardian.
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    ekapgod said:

Hey Guys! EKap Cleric here.

First time posting, I just wanted to share my little poking stick videos. Will be posting a 3rd soon. :)

Poking Stick Compilation #1

Poking Stick Compilation #2

Hope you enjoy!

sup ekap 7ths1n here..u should join us in pvp bro as most of our guildies in the pvp team love to use poking stick for a good laugh and entertainment.
    Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
    Yeah man I'm always down. I throw it up in chat a lot and pm ppl and stuff too. Just seems like in general people kinda play with the people they're used to playing with. I'm a bit guilty of that as well... I'd say everyone is. But I'm always down to branch out and run with different people and junk dude. Alwayss.
  • raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Haha. Good video. That was hilarious
  • s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    ekapgod said:

Yeah man I'm always down. I throw it up in chat a lot and pm ppl and stuff too. Just seems like in general people kinda play with the people they're used to playing with. I'm a bit guilty of that as well... I'd say everyone is. But I'm always down to branch out and run with different people and junk dude. Alwayss.

lol...aren't we all, tho i try to make time to play with other guildies by spamming chat in pvp so that others will not feel ignored

Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • deezerkincaiddeezerkincaid Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Love it lol
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    Always was curious of how they worked. Thanks for the vid
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Nice :3 lol
  • kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Lol easily the best reason to PvP, I'll never forget the first time I got caught by someone using one of these.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Nice video. Step 1 - level your toon up to a very high level. Step 2 - make sure everyone that has not done that yet hates playing PvP.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    edited April 2016
    Edit: quoting the previous comment doesn't seem to be working from my mobile device. Not near a comp at the moment to fix it.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from... but at the same time there are some flaws in the logic there. lol
    First off, as a high lvl toon going up against low levels... what do you do? Do you let them win? I didn't play pvp UNTIL I was high enough to play. If others don't wanna grind first, thats their own prerogative and they have the right to do so... but in turn don't have the right to complain about higher geared people. You don't just demolish them either. Typically you demolish them until they campfire and then ask for 1v1s or trade caps so everyone gets more glory. But when someone high vs someone low... there's no scenario where that low person is gonna have fun. It's just not possible.
    Second of all, there are actually lots and lots of good players in that video if you look through and pick them out. Some of the best in game are in there.
    Finally, I don't kill people as a Healer. So those people are going to die anyways by one of or all of the 4 people around me... I think it would make dieing more fun if you get launched into the air. Lol even if I walk away from that fight they're still getting killed. I'd rather get launched while dieing if I'm gonna die anyways.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    It's all good, I call it death for diamonds ;)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Ha ha I`ve only just watched those vids quality :)

Where does that poking stick come from?

Also how does it work? Do you have to use it as the final attack when killing someone? Or when they have just died?
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    That is so cool, I had no idea that was even in the game lol, 1st port of call today is somewhere to buy one of those sticks... What fun, I love silly little gimmicks like this.

Pity I was not with Asylum at the time of those vids it would have been great watching and being part of them.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe