test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This is too funny!!

mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
I have leveled 5 toons past 70 and have never had a problem with getting a power point when I "rolled over" my xp bar.. my latest toon has "rolled over" the xp bar 6 times with no power point yet. WTH!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    linoge63linoge63 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 373 Arc User
    Thats pretty good luck ..i only use one toon and its 50 50 that i get a power point on roll over.
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    What's funny is how not funny the level rewards are. 4 r4s? You know how dang long it takes to get that reward? Ugh. Should always come with a power point if you're not already maxed + some other goodie.
  • Options
    throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I remember when you didnt get anything..........now its gimme gimme and gimme some more.......just sayin
  • Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    throsbi said:

I remember when you didnt get anything..........now its gimme gimme and gimme some more.......just sayin

Since mod 6 you need the extra power points -- or you can't get rank 4s on any powers.

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Save all over levels for 10 over levels then collect all at once.. you will get power points. If you click 1 by 1 you waste time to rng gods
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    Shhhh, i am hunting for wng, said by elmer fudd. he was suppose to say hunting for rng, since he cant pronounce the R's, so he used w instead.
    so, yeah, let hunt down those RNG gods and put them out of misery once and for all. i am seeing players are raising pitchforks and torches, almost armed to teeth and dangerous.
    devs been listening to brown-noseds for years, time to bring out the grindstone.
  • Options
    mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    wooo hoooo.. I am on a roll.. 10x rolling over xp bar and got 3 power points total.. at this rate I will have all the items I use at level 4 by October (of which year I am not sure)
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

wooo hoooo.. I am on a roll.. 10x rolling over xp bar and got 3 power points total.. at this rate I will have all the items I use at level 4 by October (of which year I am not sure)

i know cryptic made it so we will get the exp boosters. get inscribe boot shirt with zen 20% boost have an extra set just high enough to have utility slots put azure 5 on them and you will overflow more often. OFCOURSE i dont agree with all this. I Prefer to not see again the 30 thousand astrals and the rp than praise that stupid system going against character progress.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    I don't know, I rarely have a problem with these. Got overflow reward 2 times on my main this weekend: 2 powerpoints, 30k ad, 1 sapphire. I seem to have a 80% or so chance over all my characters to get power points. If the random chance is really that erratic, maybe it should be looked into. I also know the feeling of getting rank 5 enchants and nothing else for collecting 1.7 million xp. It sucks. If it was up to me I would just give a powerpoint and nothing else every overflow until you got all powers to 4, and after that only the other rewards.
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    99/126 so I need 200 more level ups toax all points
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!