test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance 3/31

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited March 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 10:20AM: Maintenance is complete!

Update 9:04AM: Maintenance has been extended until 10:30AM PT due to a few gargoyles who got loose.

Neverwinter will have its scheduled maintenance tomorrow 3/31 at 7AM PT for roughly two hours. Who's ready for Portobello's Campaign?

Patch notes can be found here:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9891203-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160307a.14

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• Options
    xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    "Mini-bosses in Cragmire Crypts (Master), Gray Wolf Den (Master), and Temple of the Spider (Master) once again drop the proper Seals."

If this means seals of elements/protector from the Epic version of the dungeons i want to say "thank you!", this was 1 of the most annoying bugs for me as a guild leader trying to help fresh lv70 member's to get protector gear/seals for Guild gear.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Players are now properly transferred to Demogorgon or Tiamat instances when a minimum number of players have accepted the queue.

This change allows players to transfer to the instance early and let Reinforcement fill the queue, rather than requiring everyone to accept again.
    So does this mean that people wanting to join Tiamat/Demo have a snowball's chance in the Nine Hells of joining in a public queue?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    elgorukelgoruk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    They've HAMSTER done it again - announcement "sever coming down in 10 minutes" & they take it down 5 minutes later. This is getting beyond a joke - does anyone at cryptic know how to read a bloody clock?
  • Options
    saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    All those 'adjustments' to the queue system, but nothing about the fact trying to queue with anything other than a full group simply doesn't work.
    So, we'll have some minor aesthetic changes blah blah blah, but it still won't allow you to solo queue for anything... brilliant. How about remove the damn thing until it actually works, and give us back the old (working) system.
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    My SW waiting Mod after Mod after Mod for a Class Rework... :/
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    hawkeyel said:

Class reworks don't generallycome in weekly patches, except for a few immediate fixes as necessary. It was said in the latest State of the Game letter that classes would be worked on but it wouldn't all be done in one development cycle.

EDIT: Edited for clarity and after reviewing the State of the Game letter.
    Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Can't log guys, lags and since a few minutes can't even enter the game due to server not responding...
  • Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User

hawkeyel said:

Class reworks don't come in weekly patches. It was said in the latest State of the Game letter that classes would be worked on but it wouldn't all be done in one module.

hawkeyel said:

Class reworks don't come in weekly patches. It was said in the latest State of the Game letter that classes would be worked on but it wouldn't all be done in one module.

hawkeyel said:

aT THIS POINT IT DOESNTY SEEM TO BE COMING IN ANY
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    IIRC they did originally say that Mod 9 would see no class balancing whatsoever. Can't remember if the State of the Game letter mentioned any different, so why expect there to be any coming now?
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    lirithiel said:

IIRC they did originally say that Mod 8 would see no class balancing whatsoever. Can't remember if the State of the Game letter mentioned any different, so why expect there to be any coming now?

From said letter: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9811113
    I mentioned that powers and classes are on the top of our review list this year. The team is working on several fixes that should be ready for PTS before too long. To stay with our goals mentioned earlier, we need to make sure they are fully reviewed and have time to soak on the PTS shard before they can go live. Based on your feedback, we are going to be reviewing the Paladin and Warlock as well as creating some targeted fixes to the Hunter Ranger and Trickster Rogue. Anything we do needs to be done methodically and with your help. These changes will release over time this year.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

lirithiel said:

IIRC they did originally say that Mod 8 would see no class balancing whatsoever. Can't remember if the State of the Game letter mentioned any different, so why expect there to be any coming now?

From said letter: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9811113
    I mentioned that powers and classes are on the top of our review list this year. The team is working on several fixes that should be ready for PTS before too long. To stay with our goals mentioned earlier, we need to make sure they are fully reviewed and have time to soak on the PTS shard before they can go live. Based on your feedback, we are going to be reviewing the Paladin and Warlock as well as creating some targeted fixes to the Hunter Ranger and Trickster Rogue. Anything we do needs to be done methodically and with your help. These changes will release over time this year.

There you go, thank you @lewstelamon01.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.