test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temp hit points

boromir#3940 boromir Member Posts: 107 Arc User
I also have a 3.2k GWF. We all have seen the super broken OP. The idea of temporary hit points can be taken two ways imo.

1. There is an allocated amount of time you can have them.....this is what we get via ITF and other random feats we are all aware of
2. The version that GWF's, OP's and clerics get......temp hit points stay until you are damaged and therefore lose them.

I have literally walked around with 100% of my hit points as temp HP on my GWF. You just pop determination a few times in combat. Too easy. Then you can walk around with a full bar, or close to it, of temp hit points.

What's the percentage of temp HP we get from ITF? I can't even see the bar on my screen. I just assume that once my run speed bonus has ended, my temp HP's are gone as well. I think that we are losing that fancy 15% damage bonus from the conquerer tree more often than we realize.

Regards, Boromir/Genocide
Tagged:

Comments

• indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    from what i can tell less than 1% I've only really considered it because i know we do gain it very randomly from OPs and Wheel artifacts. I don't think we can reliably create our own temp HP unless you're using an ambush ring before you attack, but after ITF, because tha ensure you don't get hit before you attack and it preserves the minuscule amount of temp HP we get.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • sara#4631 sara Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Truthfully I've noticed the same thing. I picked human race and put 3 feat points in to grit. And I can see my temp hp bar. It also helps to stack hp by choosing the 9% hp boost.