test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Laid-Back Older Social Gamers?

Hey there. 38 years old looking for anyone who is interersted in playing the game for fun and doesn't take the game too seriously.

Social, laid-back, easy going, good humored, sometimes loud and random.

More interested in PvE over PvP... Running dungeons/quests and getting better gear.

Currrently have a lvl 60 TR and DC (with fairly low gear scores). Working on a 24 HR and very interested in the Paladin coming out on the XBox next month.

Gamertag - Meeknweak

Comments

• silverpaladin69silverpaladin69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here hope see you on.
  • lewis7355lewis7355 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    If you youngsters don't mind playing with an old man add me to your list and invite if you see me on. Have fun
  • yeahnahyea#6597 yeahnahyea Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    feel free to add me. still leveling GWF at lvl42 currently.
    Gamertag - Yeahnahyea
  • lewis7355lewis7355 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I" got 2 60's and am still leveling too, working on the drag camp & elemental if you need any help while I'm on just
    Invite me GT Greyrod
  • fahldoonfahldoon Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Hi There! me and a friend play lvl 70 Warlock and Rogue, we are mid 40s in Life and are trying to work our way through the 1600s dungeons to gear up, we are relatively quiet people on chat and like to learn as we go.

we play UK evenings 5pm until 10pm ish and most of the weekend, have families, take regular drink/smoke breaks and generally chill.

we have played MMO's together since day 1 of Everquest way back and we are no strangers to min/maxing to squeeze every last ounce from our chars AD permitting

we have a guild (just the two of us in it) and are just looking for more like minded people to run with.

if you feel you have a place for us in your group please add

Gamertag :- Fahl (Warlock)

Gamertag :- Radir (Rogue)

Cheers
    Fahl Doon (constant corpse)
    Post edited by fahldoon on
  • ooblidoom#8430 ooblidoom Member Posts: 1 New User
    Closing in on 68, Hunter. Still learning the Game, familiar with a variety of different mmos so trying to adapt to this one. I prefer party play over solo because in games like these there's no real good reason to be. Lol. Mainly into pve at this point. Add me up!

Gamer tag: Ooblidoom
  • ladyjanylealadyjanylea Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    if you need a paladin, let me know! I'd be happy to run with anyone!

Gamertag: Janylea
    DC 70 Lady Van Hasting, TR 70 Samhain, OP 70 Santa Claus
  • Hello! I'm brand new to this game (and Xbox). i'm 26, also looking for people who play for fun and don't take it too seriously. interested in PvE mostly.

Only have 1 character, a lvl 7 scourge warlock buuuuuut i'm trying to move fast with him. I'm generally on during the early afternoons 11-2 and later in the evening (Eastern US time). I'm a good teammate and super laid back. 420 breaks every so often as well.

Gamertag - Hotpockettime89

Cheers!
  • russiansamborussiansambo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Hey Hotpocket! Added you online. Feel free to send me a message anytime if you have any questions at all.

Talk to you soon!
  • fatarrenfatarren Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi
    this is what i am looking for to.
    Me: 42 lay back swedish style. Big noob.

Ingame lvl 32 doing quest and trying build a chart with no experiensa at all.

please invite Fat Arren

• xminixch33zyxxminixch33zyx Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    you can add me 2 my gt is xMINIxCH33ZYx i have a level 70 SW iam always online
  • thornfilledrosethornfilledrose Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Guild name: UnderCutters
    Guild Leader: Lord Jonesey & RandyDevil
    Guild Contact: ThornFilledRose or SmAshley3481
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: ACTIVE!
    Guild Type: Focus on PvE, guild advancement, market trading, we have a few members that have an interest in PvP as well, but it is not a main focus
    Guild Peak Time Zones: We have members from all over, From the West coast of America to UK

We are a new and very fast growing guild, however our leadership team is well known for their level of in-game knowledge and team play.

We are an 18+ mature guild. Welcome to both men and women. We are looking for active players that are already level 70, and ready to dungeon. We do have a feeder guild available for those 60-70 level players for use as a meet and greet, and that need help getting to where they need to be to join the main guild.

We ask from each member a minimal amount for coffer contribution and helpful/cooperative team play dependent on your availability to play on a daily basis. Any additional contributions are much appreciated.

You are required to treat other guildies with respect. Those instigating drama will not be tolerated. Those having fun with friends, will be welcomed and appreciated.

In return for your hard work to help our team grow, we offer: loads of helpful information, regularly run activities such as t2, t1, demogorgon (epic & regular), Tiamat, campaign dailies; we also offer prize give-aways for member participation in in-guild contests and events. Our Leadership team is also very active in the trade houses, and markets of the game.

We have a large group of people from all walks of life to socialize with. (don't like the direction one party chat is going, then hop into another) You are sure to find what your looking for by joining the Undercutters.

For SmartPhone users, we also keep in contact daily with each-other outside of the game via our KiK channel. More information about that given after reaching member status. And we are currently working to upgrade our website.

Please contact either myself: ThornFilledRose, or SmAshley3481 via xbox one message. You must have a mic, as we will then invite you to a party chat, and see if Undercutters is a good fit for you.
  • kefratharkefrathar Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Good day, you can hit me up. 44 years old, most of our guild are older gamers with Mic's.
    Guild: Knights of the Eternal Flame

We have a nice spread of characters with levels all over the place. If you are just looking for someone to do a dungeon with, we an give you a hand.

XBOX gamer tag: Lord Rathar You can add me to your friends list. I'll accept.
    Rathar Issmuss - OP
    Kellendros - CW
    Licasia Fey-Branche - DC
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Draconic brotherhood is a guild mostly made up of mature pve players. We welcome new members to help progress and have fun in the process, contact me below and let's do some runs together.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF
  • drshybriddrshybrid Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey, if anyone wants to add me they can. GT: UGC Hybrid. I play everyday. Running dungeons, doing quest. Always will help if you need someone to run something. Hit me up.