test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

declined the queue instance

tweakjeezytweakjeezy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
i join the queue for dungeons, i get matched up, put into a group and then booted. chat message says : system notify: you have declined the queue instance and have been removed from the queue group. can anyone help?

Comments

• tweakjeezytweakjeezy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    i just want to run some dungeons :'(
    still happening, kind of disappointing
  • azdaar#9717 azdaar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    its happened to me for so long its stupid
  • rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    It happens to me too, but only on public queues, are you guys playing in 2560x1440 resolution?
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    same on public, works on full private, as one does not have to accept those, tried reinstall, force recheck, different resolutions windowed dx9-9ex-11, nothing.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
    think its just a bug that affects only some people

yes and not ppl(accounts) but pc's - on my gf's pc both accounts don't get to join, on my pc both can join a public queue.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • traylz2000traylz2000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have confirmed this is happening on my desktop but not my laptop so certainly a PC related issue. I have upgraded my graphics driver (GeForce GTX 660 Ver. 364.51), reinstalled the game, reset all my settings to default, and hunted down any related files I could find for other settings. I still do not get the pop up window to accept the group and then transfer to the instance. I run Windows 10 Pro.
  • rolotcwrolotcw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    My specs are Windows 10 pro, GF 980, 1440p resolution, 16G of memory, ssd, anyone has more or less these specs?
    I still can NOT get in a QUE! pissing me off fix this NOW! worked fine before yall did an update

I am a new player to so this is telling me go back to D3 and spend my time in that FREE game and not here and waste money!
  • lynx#1489 lynx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    same prob here ;/
    edited March 2016
    @traylz2000 did all those things but on a ati7xxx mobile, did not help either, tried even beta drivers.

• cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    Anyone try OS reinstall? The problem is pc machine specific and not accounet specific and persists through game reinstall.
    nope, i won't reinstall windows couse of a bug that appeared with a new version of the game and is probably due to some failed useage of drawcalls. it is clearly a game issue as it worked fine with prior versions and they are aware of it and even said the patch from 24.3 should fix it

still doing it for me, have not run but 2 dungeons since patch and that was with friends!
  • cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    I uninstall and reinstall the game on the same machine and I still get bug. Both my account and wife's account get queues fine on every other pc in the house. Both my account and hers get queue bugged (auto decline) as described above and in multiple other threads on her machine.

Bug happens if we are in same party queueing together or queuing sole, both with her with as party leader and me. Same HAMSTER. No pop up windows for her and then 45 seconds later or so declined and removed from queue...

Totally broke the game for us. If she does not get her game on she gets irritable, and that means I don't get post gaming conjugal action. FIX THIS!

finally working for me, dont know what happened it just started working last night..so yay
  • stretch611stretch611 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I have the same problem. Ever since the patch on 3/31. I never get a pop-up... or when I do it counts down so quick that I can not react in time to accept it. I end up declining the queue through timeout. Private queues seem to accept by default so I can get into them, but I have not been able to get into any public queue since the last patch.

[22:13] [System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.
    [22:13] [System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".
    [22:13] [System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.
    [22:13] [System Notify] Joined channel "Match".
    [22:14] [System Notify] Queue Instance has been cancelled due to player declines. You have been removed from Queue Group.
    [22:14] [System Notify] Mara Jade@stretch611 left the Queue Group.
    [22:14] [System Notify] Left channel "Queue Group".
    [22:14] [System Notify] Left channel "Match".

This really bites because I generally public queue for all the events and I can not do so for respsens or trial of traps.
    @stretch611

Murphster - SS CW | Jennsen Rahl - MoF CW
    Taarna - GWF
    Eowyn - Protector OP | Leela - Devoted OP
    Mara Jade - TR
    Leeloo - Tempt SW | Kahlan Amnell - Fury SW | Galadriel - Damnation SW
    Sturm Nightblade - GF
  • stretch611stretch611 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    @stretch611

Murphster - SS CW | Jennsen Rahl - MoF CW
    Taarna - GWF
    Eowyn - Protector OP | Leela - Devoted OP