test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game crashing on pvp

ultimate93xultimate93x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Since the last update, my game is crashing all the time on pvp. I have checked the files, repared them, but still the same thing, always on pvp, from nothing, the game crash, the last ticket number 52167741
Post edited by ultimate93x on

Comments

• Options
    wretch200wretch200 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    This, this, this, 1000000x this.

I'm a pvp'er. It's what I do, makes me sad that in the past 3 days the queue was either totally broken and giving quitter penalty's when no one even joined matches, or crashing in the middle of a giant teamfight on 2.
    Fate whispers to the Warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replies: "I feel no fear, for I am the storm."
  • Options
    wretch200wretch200 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    bump
    Fate whispers to the Warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replies: "I feel no fear, for I am the storm."
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    bump, happened to mee too, 3 crush in 3 different dominion, you enter in dom, after few min client crush and the funny part is that u gain a penality.
  • Options
    ultimate93xultimate93x Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    More crashes on pvp tickets 52137897, 52216310... I already reinstalled the game and still the same thing...I reinstalled the windows and still the same thing... Always on pvp since the last update.
  • Options
    aleph82#6539 aleph82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Yup, same problem where. Windows 10, geforce 780gtx, 16 gigs of ram. The game crashes in pvp and only in pvp. Usually its after I die, but not always. Reinstall did nothing, playing the the compatibilty settings did nothing. Suuuuper annoying.
  • Options
    lassie21lassie21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    y after that last patch this thing started to happen
  • Options
    foxxroxx#2808 foxxroxx Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes same problem. I think I've replied to like 2 threads on here already. I hope it gets fixed. Super annoying...

Just wondering - is everyone maybe using the booster? A friend of mine noticed it crashed always when he played the character using the booster...