test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

demogorgon (master) queue select bugged

kievitzkievitz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 260 Arc User
queue select for demogorgon (master) is locked, it states i have not opened epic demogorgon fight from underdark campaign.

I have unlocked the epic demogorgon fight and it shows unlocked in my campaign, so it is bugged, fix it please.

Comments

• Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    kievitz said:

queue select for demogorgon (master) is locked, it states i have not opened epic demogorgon fight from underdark campaign.

I have unlocked the epic demogorgon fight and it shows unlocked in my campaign, so it is bugged, fix it please.

You can only queue for it now at X:30 (e.g. 9:30) like normal demo.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    so it seems
  • Options
    u can only que for it at xx.30, but it seems people are not getting in either one of the Ndemo and Edemo (master)
  • Options
    rickywade123rickywade123 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    What it is that many people think demo is bugged which it isnt it just pops every 30 mins. And most people are entering demo with premade grps so that will be faster but will suck for small guilds and unsocial people because that que ma guy not pop for them.
  • Options
    yunusberkanyunusberkan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User

• Options
    scarletsapphirescarletsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 82 Arc User
    Mine is not letting me que at all it says it hasn't been unlocked but I completed all the underdark
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Mine is not letting me que at all it says it hasn't been unlocked but I completed all the underdark

I've been getting the same problem. Did eDemo at least a hundred times before mod 9.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    magnumxtmagnumxt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same problem :(
  • Options
    azaziel35azaziel35 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Ok third time in a row I have been shut out of demogorgon event. This time I entered the Que with a 4 party as the event timer ran down it took us out of que and we didnt get to play. I have tried to Que for it single and still no luck. Several dungeons I have Qued for since the new system has been put into place takes me forever to get in and then when I do most of the dungeon has been ran and players are waiting at the dungeon boss area for me. I dont get to fight any of the sub bosses missing out on blues and loot drops etc. Didnt have this problem with the old system.