test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When to switch to Fury?

paschulke27paschulke27 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
hello guys,
at the moment im running Demnation and im fine with it but thinking about to switch to fury cause i see a lot of SW with better gearscore running fury. So at which point u recommend to switch to fury? Im at about 2,6k gearscore, 15,5k power over 50% crit and 60% armpen. Because Fury is full dmg and is it worth it for me to switch to fury or should i stay at Demnation till i got more power etc.? I also heard that fury depends on gearscore and only maximize your dmg if youre over 3k+ gearscore.

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Depending on your Guild Boons, and what new Mount Insignia powers you may have available, I usually advise around 2.8-3k or so.

Hope that helps! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    for fury works in pve you need over 19k power, 6~8k arpen and very high critcal+ Lol set
  • paschulke27paschulke27 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Lol set i already have. So i have to increase power and a little bit crit chance. Now i know what to do. Thank u guys :smiley:
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    You don't need more than 60% resistance ignored in PvE so mostly it's ~6k cap.
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Damnationlocks obviously does very good in the new endcontent vs Orcus, right? Not skilled for damnation but I thought to check that myself.
    I think the puppet being immune to aoe may do a good job, maybe better than morderous flame?
    After few runs with Damnationlock (me as PvP Fury) I can say at the last fight I did same/little more damage (mostly 20kk here / 18kk Damnationlock) but in overall run it was 60kk me to 100kk Damnation.

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
    Fury did better in edemo
    in case you, being maxed and knowing your class quite good, do compareable damage as a damnationlock at Orcus, i would recommand the OP to stay damnation, easyway
  • tribulex#3372 tribulex Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    But i want to be fury like the cool kids!
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Is xbox version still suffering from extreme lag? (i used to play xbox version) My friendly advice to all xbox users -> PC version is about 1234125% better :smiley:
    Play Temptation like me, no paingiverslave
  • jiubiizeekkjiubiizeekk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 144 Arc User
    My templock regualary hits the top of the dps and healing charts. its also tankier ;)
    edited March 2016

My templock regualary hits the top of the dps and healing charts. its also tankier ;)

top of dps charts ?
    means you do exclusively run with undergeared oder "underskilled" player, every damnationlock and every furylock, every GWF (with far lower gear) every CW can out dps you easily on same IL
    not realy

top of dps charts ?
    means you do exclusively run with undergeared oder "underskilled" player, every damnationlock and every furylock, every GWF (with far lower gear) every CW can out dps you easily on same IL
    Not realy, i'n fury and Quallo as temp sw bit me, almost same gear lv, but i do not have axe beak, he does
    Creeping death doesn't do the damage it once did, and i almost certain that it hit for less than 60%.
    fernuu said:

Trust me, you need.
    candinho2 said:

fernuu said:

Trust me, you need.
    Ok, I will trust you.
    So tell me, how does 140% resistance ignored makes you better in PvE than 60% RI?

Mod 10:

Mod 9:
    edited March 2016
    candinho2 said:

not realy

top of dps charts ?
    Not realy, i'n fury and Quallo as temp sw bit me, almost same gear lv, but i do not have axe beak, he does
    That´s me and today I respecced to damnation to farm dungeons, now dealing more than double the damage than before (puppet does).
    My tempspec was focussed on PVP as my build, templock is nice to play in PVP, and by running with random groups.
    Buy a mount with 4k crit or power for 20 mio AD and you will beat that axebeak......