test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Maze Engine/PVP

lenster25lenster25 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
Eversince the Maze Engine Upgrade I Quear For PVP And It Boots Me Out After A Minute Or So.
PVP is one of my favorite things about this game and this really sucks,am I doing something wrong or is it just the normal bug that always happens when they add new stuff
Dellion Kruger

Comments

• spinal78spinal78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have never had this problem before this patch, and pvp is all i do.
  • flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    Every time a dev makes a change there is a chance for things to go wrong. Particularly with new modules, a lot is added, and thus a lot can go wrong. That is the case here.

Any issues should hopefully be fixed soon, however, so we just have to sit tight and wait it out.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    so for me currently there's no time for pvp, need a lot of stuff from CN first..........
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    It is a known bug... I entered a ticket and they said they are working on it and it will get fixed

It happens to single folks but works for parties...

Very sad
  • solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I got no problem entering domination, my problem is that it freezes the screen
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Whenever I soloQ, the queue always disappears as soon as I hit accept when it pops. Haven't been able to get into a match since mod9 dropped.

Which is sad.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    penalties for queing and crashes in the middle of a match...

penalties for queing ..

Penalty just for queue to pvp and not actually join/leaving the pvp-map, lol
    I still can't enter a GG PVP...

Very sad
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Managed to get into 2 matches with a premade party of friends. No lag or DCs for me, though one of our party got DC'd in the second match.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    I still can't enter a GG PVP...

Urlord

3/23/101
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    I think during peak hour I tend to get in more, but off peak, it fails more often @_@
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
    i'm tired of CN Runs now, can't wait for pvp-queue fix............i'm Ready for THE HUNT!!
  • lenster25lenster25 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 19 Arc User
    Still The Same Old HAMSTER....Haven't Got Into 1Match Yet.....I Did Spend Some $$$ On Another Game
    Dellion Kruger
  • pafina1pafina1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    I was not able to queue into anything public until I reset my computer's clock (windows 10). You might give that a go if you haven't yet. Try manually setting your clock to something, then put it back to 'set time automatically.' I hope it works for you! :)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User