test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ninja PvP leaver penalty + crashes

sierrak85sierrak85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Hi. So. I think the new queue system looks super awesome and slick, but um. It's broken. I queue up, stand still, watch it get to 'Transfer to map?' and shift+1 to join. And then nothing happens, and I get kicked back to queue and then it gives me a leaver penalty. I am not doing anything except standing in one place; I'm not missing clicks, or anything else like that.

I've also encountered an issue post-patch where the game will freeze on me mid-pvp match (this only happens in PvP) and then crash to desktop. This happens at least -once- a match, the worst was five times.

IDK what you guys did, but the queue leaver penalty is not working as intended and it's incredibly frustrating.

Comments

• spinal78spinal78 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I haven't been able to join a single game today becaus of this
    sierrak85 said:

I queue up, stand still, watch it get to 'Transfer to map?' and shift+1 to join. And then nothing happens, and I get kicked back to queue and then it gives me a leaver penalty.

please fix this asap.
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    Seriously. This makes no sense at all. Just transfer us to the frakking map like before.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Yep... happen to me 1/2 the time I queue for PVP

I entered a ticket and they said it was a known bug and they were working on it

The leaver penalty does not seem to last long... but it happens

Very sad
  • verdant#9137 verdant Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Obviously your patch to fix que stability and disconnects did not include domination.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Have the same, pvp crashes 90% of the time to desktop, even after today's maintenance...
  • ozmndrkozmndrk Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    same here new queue system is really bad