test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can not use celestial coins?

kizzlynnkizzlynn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hello, I keep trying to spend my celestial coins but I keep getting message saying I do not have enough. I do tho. Please help.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kizzlynn said:

Hello, I keep trying to spend my celestial coins but I keep getting message saying I do not have enough. I do tho. Please help.

Make space in your inventory or remove items from the overflow bag.

• kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    One bug that I've noticed with the vault of piety is when you purchase items at any shop that involves a number slider, for example buying 20 potions or injury kits, the vault of piety will keep track of the last number selected, without showing a slider.

For example if you buy health potions, it will ask you how many. Let's say you choose to buy 10. When you enter the vault of piety, it will try to purchase 10 of those potions at once also. If you can't afford 10 then it will simply say you were unable to purchase.

Try going back to a shop and resetting the slider by purchasing a single potion or injury kit, then try in the vault of piety again. That seemed to solve the problem for me.
  • vishara022vishara022 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    kizzlynn said:

I've had this happen once or twice. It went away the next time I logged in. Had nothing to do with inventory space or overflow.