test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gloaming Cut & Sneaky Stabber

mekukafumekukafu Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I want to make a kind of a hybrid pvp rogue, blow people up thanks to executioner feat path, but not sacrifice/slightly enhance my suriviability via stealth. http://nwcalc.com/index.html#/tr?b=36zz:yzszus:fbzp:bf96j,13h0505:1550000:1000000:1u50uzv&h=0&p=min < That is the link to the neverwinter feats and powers calculator my build is on. I do not pay, but my main question is, are Gloaming Cut & Sneaky Stabber in combination worth it? Sneaky Stabber says it causes Gloaming Cut to increase the stealth bar by 10%. Does that only apply to if you are out of stealth,
or if you are in stealth, does it do nothing, cause gloaming cut to decrease stealth by 5% instead of 15%, or increase your steath by 10% even if you are stealthed?

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    if you want to try you are free to do it, it works like defiantone said.
    but 1) its boring 2) its slow and you get easily controlled meanwhile 3) damage is nothing special.
    i ended up with 0 points in gloaming cut and sneaky stabber after my last respec...to be fair tr with sneaky stabber are definitely rare
  • Options
    i'm getting 5-6k crits with it in pvp. I like it. I think it's a lot more fun then rogues other at wills. btw, does elven enchantment increase your stealth time?
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    but don't you have to get hit in order to proc negation? I don't get hit enough to make negation useful unless a pally uses Templars wrath or a GF gets me with a lucky bull charge and I get stun locked to death by every person on the enemy team within 40 feet. Which is why i'm considering elven.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Not GWF and GF and OP, I think. Feytouched and negation turn those 3 classes into REAL beasts.
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    ^^ or the new trans Shadowclad, which has deflect + mitigation + stealth.

Bit pricey though.