test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Unstoppable and Sprint (Bugged)

ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
It seems that every once in awhile when you are running a dungeon or skirmish your Determination fills up and should allow you to go unstoppable but there seems to be a bug making it to where you'll have your determination maxed but it won't allow you to go unstoppable it seems to fix itself after a couple of minutes but it does mess with GWF's rotation. The lovely sprint we get tends to say we are at 0% sprint left when we go into boss fights making us not be able to sprint until we die. The only way to fix this is by killing yourself and this bug only occurs in GWF's and SW's.

Comments

• Options
    cesar#6784 cesar Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    Oh, the sprint... That too.

I've noticed how my GWF's sprint turns even slower than the normal jogging when having to run away... And half of the stamina bar still available. It's ridiculous.
  • Options
    maggotleader#6929 maggotleader Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's quite annoying when your stamina doesn't regenerate in dungeons. I usually just defeat myself and it's fixed afterwards.
    [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2r795w6.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I've experienced the unstoppable bug. If you look closely, the bar is going up and down nearing full and it will usually stay that way from somewhere between 10 seconds and a few minutes.

However, it's not THAT annoying compared to the unfillable stealth meter on TR. You cannot stealth even once unless you killed yourself which is not useful when fighting the last boss in dungeon. It only seems to happen when I activated my daily and get killed immediately after than and resurrected by soulforge.
  • Options
    athena#1986 athena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ANY1 no how to fix this on Xbox? im lvl 37 and i cant use my "unstoppable" RB ability
  • Options
    Its a bug you have to wait till they patch it.:p
  • Options
    athena#1986 athena Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @ltsmithneko said:
    > Its a bug you have to wait till they patch it.:p

damn that suck's.. how often is that patches? as i am a new player wouldnt have a clue.
  • Options

> @ltsmithneko said:

damn that suck's.. how often is that patches? as i am a new player wouldnt have a clue.

Don't get your hopes up; the bug's been around for a few mods and they haven't fixed it yet... Not even on PC.
  • Options
    nwbeast#4980 nwbeast Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Anyone else get the Stamina Bug as well? Running ELOL last night and 4 times I had this issue. I don't get it!
  • Options
    Yeah, I've gotten that a couple of times too.

This is why I don't spend a single penny on this game; it's ridiculous to see mechanics this broken.
  • Options
    bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    I only got the unstoppable one once so far but the run one is a huge pain. How ever I got a boon that makes it so my power grows as my stamina drains so yes I can't run in till death but at the same time I have close to x2 power in till death so it is a small trade off and I will not lie in a boss fight with an oathbound linked to me running is not something I need so the bug is only bad if i need to get anywhere for me.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options

> @ltsmithneko said:

If they do they do, but rarely as well as this bug has been a pain in they're butts for awhile yet they still have trouble on recreating it in code. ^.^