test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New zen market item suggestion: chest of gold

rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
While gold is relatively easy to come by, it's surprising how much I find myself without it ...esp after swapping pve for pvp gear and vice versa...would be nice if I could purchase it via zen...
Ney - HR (max item level)
The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Tying 2 different currencies to Zen would be insane. The problems they have with maintaining the economy would multiply. Not to mention it would encourage more trading items for gold instead of AD, if the market favored it.

So, no just no.
  • buliwynbuliwyn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thinking you can effectively manage an economy by having singularity is money is a governmental approach.. the more choice, the better.

I see nothing wrong with it..
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    meh, something else for them to charge you for.
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    Face palm... buying gold with zen... LOL

Gold is like the useless of all currency for me. I just stockpile it without a purpose... But then yeah i don't do PVP... so i have nothing to change really. With VIP no injury kit to buy and my GF stockpile health potions... lol
  • volournvolourn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Gold is useful to buy the keys for the 2nd chest in dungeons/high level skrimishes.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I'm in the same boat as Destrowod, with VIP I don't need injury kits and I have two stacks of dungeon chest keys on all my characters. I have over 1000 gold even though I make no effort to get any.

But that doesn't mean others are in the same position as me - if they are willing to buy gold from the Zen market I have no problem with that.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • vishara022vishara022 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I use gold for various campaign item creation. I farm skill kits regularly, so I spend gold there. I run professions like a madman. My main character is currently sitting on 110+ gold. I don't see the problem.