test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New mechanic idea: keychain

rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
Obviously I'm all for fixing bugs before introducing new content, but this would help...move keys to a keychain and/or put them under quest currency or create a new category in your riches section. I don't care about bag space, I've got a lot, what I am concerned about is quickly knowing what I have and the quantity...when you consider demo has 2, tyranny has 3, each other has 1....then the epic, normal, lockbox...just kinda nightmarish to keep track of
Ney - HR (max item level)
The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat

Comments

• domm4domm4 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    A keychain would be helpful.
  • buliwynbuliwyn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Agreed.
  • kittysparkles01kittysparkles01 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I keep them all organized in one of my bags, makes this easy to keep track of. Unfortunately it does just come down to bag space, I doubt they would do anything to take away from bag sales. This is a free game, so naturally the mechanics are centered around selling extras.
  • akakilla32akakilla32 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    +10,000 A keychain would be wonderful, as would a refinement bag, but maybe I'm just being needy.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User

Obviously I'm all for fixing bugs before introducing new content, but this would help...move keys to a keychain and/or put them under quest currency or create a new category in your riches section. I don't care about bag space, I've got a lot, what I am concerned about is quickly knowing what I have and the quantity...when you consider demo has 2, tyranny has 3, each other has 1....then the epic, normal, lockbox...just kinda nightmarish to keep track of

Great idea! I second that, I don't mind the bag space too much but it is hard to keep track of them all.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • vishara022vishara022 Member Posts: 20 Arc User

I keep them all organized in one of my bags, makes this easy to keep track of.

I do the same. And a bag for enchants/runes, and one for refining stones/gems that I hoard until 2x refinement. I also agree with the observation about bag space.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Yes it would be good as it would free up 7 or 8 slots or whatever.

+1
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe