test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Coming PvP Q changes. what do you think?

azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
edited March 2016 in PvP Discussion

I personally liked it. No more 3 DCs, 3 Pallys. Although it will be still possible for 2 dcs/1pally, 2 pallys/1 dc which is also a troll comp.
I think it is a start. Maybe in the future if the game gets more dedicated for pvp and the pvp population increases they could set up pfor no double classes so we get rainbows.
credits: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1213329/upcoming-pvp-queue-changes
Gannicus GWF PvP
DENIAL

Comments

• azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User

Does not make a difference, as you already said...2 dc/pally-2pally/dc -2 pally/2cleric/tr etc etc, lol i guess it stops the 5 dc teams, but really im not expecting much until we see the extent of there new class balancing review board or w/e it is they said.

very true. I think it is a start... I think they can't make it too complicated at first because the pvp population is not that big, and the qs will just take longer until pvp gets more attractive. When this happens, they will be free to tweak it even more.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • prostravaprostrava Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I think you're getting excited over nothing. It's literally the bare minimum they could do and doesn't even begin to cut into the thickness of all the problems.
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    prostrava said:

I think you're getting excited over nothing. It's literally the bare minimum they could do and doesn't even begin to cut into the thickness of all the problems.

the change is not substantial because in practice it won't fix the problems of bringing two trs plus 2 dc or 2 pally plus a dc or a pally. troll comps will still be there. but it seems a start. perhaps in the future they will make in a way that we can bring just one of each class.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL