test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for help with WK scoundrel build

roxas#2624 roxas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I know scoundrel build is not so hot in this mod but I still like to be different and just want to know if there are others like me who have sought out and discovered a build that shows the Scoundrel is still viable. Drop some knowledge pls!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    I have a scoundrel build with a extreamly high survivability I rarely die I have a 70% deflect chance I find the lm set trash in using this build I use a seld set I have 7k life steal I don't die very easy I use sneak/skillful I also have a extreme fast movement speed that out runs ur 110 mounts and I can hit u off the 140 mount and outrun u easy I don't get kills but im sure I am probly thee most annoying tr around
  • Options
    i plan on using this in underdark even if u could see me ur not going to catch someone that goes faster then 110mounts people thing tr's are worst class in pvp dom its not about getting kills its not even about if ur on the bottom of the board knowing how to play a type of strat for me is distrations if i annoy u so much that u chase me all over the map and never catch me which a lot of people do i win a lot of games because of this im a solo q player. even from playing a pc maxed tr i was hard to kill with this build people are going to have to learn to adapt and play better and stop being lazy lol
  • Options
    sudnd3thsudnd3th Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I run a WK Scoundrel build, The higher ilvl i get the more it shines. You don't have the damage other rogues do but you make up with that for constant damage and high survivability. With the right class feats and artifact bonuses it can be quite great.

As for how to help you it all really depends if your looking for PvE or PvP

I have a scoundrel build with a extreamly high survivability I rarely die I have a 70% deflect chance I find the lm set trash in using this build I use a seld set I have 7k life steal I don't die very easy I use sneak/skillful I also have a extreme fast movement speed that out runs ur 110 mounts and I can hit u off the 140 mount and outrun u easy I don't get kills but im sure I am probly thee most annoying tr around

Hate to say it but your talking about MI not WK. You don't get skillful infiltrator on the WK line.

suDnd3th - LvL 70 PvP WK Scoundrel TR
    Pyx - LvL 60 PvP AC DC Retired

XB1 GT - suDnd3th
  • Options
    wk actually does more dps then mi gives u cb adv 24/7 if u use it right
  • Options
    playing wk for pvp is really not worth it itc is all you need if u stack recovery u can have it up 24/7