test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reset Transmute

paradigm01paradigm01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Since the prices of Transmuting have become reasonable I've been having a lot of fun changing the appearance of my items. Now however, I have an item I'd like to reset back to original. I noticed that there is no way of achieving this.

If it had been a dye change there is a 'Dye Remover', but there is no way to reset an item appearance back to original.

Any chance of a 'Stone of Reset' or something like that. I honestly thought there would have been something like this already in place.

If I'm totally wrong and there is a way to reset an items appearance please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    The only thing you could do is get ANOTHER of the original item, and transmute to that. If it's artiact equipment and not hard to get in green version, then you are OK.
  • paradigm01paradigm01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'd like to put it to the Dev's to consider adding the function. I hope it's not too tall a request.

TBH when I made the changes I didn't even consider for a second that there wouldn't be a way to reset. In most other games I play when you change an items appearance there is usually a lot of flexibility to go back and forth which I find really fun. This is why I did so much when the price came down.

Best would be if after paying for the transmute you could pick from a drop down menu any of the skins you've applied to the item. That way there would still be a cost to add the skin to the list but there would be a lot more freedom with Avatar appearance.
  • dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    I very like this idea, but there is another case of transmute i deal with.

I have many pieces of mod1-5 gear in my vault transmuted to another mod1-5 gear. For example, for DC alone i have High Prophet transmuted to Draconic, Infernal to Lolith, and so forth, 90% my vault are these items. What i would like to have in ZEN store is the item which restores both pieces - one which i use for transmute and transmute item itself. Probably it will be less relevant problem in mod9 if CN will drop some of transmute items (tier 1 and tier 2) gear, but what about black ice and mod4-5 items, or other drops like GF Armor Of Madness (i still have one unbound but i afraid to waste it).

EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)