test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

up to date guides

alexlevinalexlevin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
hey guys, im a new player (lvl 41)
im trying to find good guides for new players but the problem is that most of the guides and builds on the web are outdated.
any one have something interesting that is up to date?
cheers :)

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Which class would you be interested in a guide for?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • alexlevinalexlevin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Which class would you be interested in a guide for?

great weapon fighter ^^

• rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Keep in mind that builds change based on level and item level...what works at the beginning might not work at the end...respec tokens are your friend
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Go to your search bar and type in Gwf mod 8, and a build for MMO Minds should pop up. :3 Lia Knowles ftw
  • xpilosive#4155 xpilosive Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I am looking for some help with my SW. The only builds I could find on You Tube are from Mod 6 that went into detail.

Does anyone have a link to a guide for a SW SoulBinder Fury build for the current MOD?
    Also, I currently use Deadthreft, Warlock Bargain, and Soul sparks as my powers but a lot of people have mixed feelings, strictly looking for DPS with my build so any input would be greatful.

Also, for enchantments some people are telling me power only, some are saying Crit, and others say Armor Pen, does anyone have insight here, currently rocking Crit. I am not able to create a new thread so sorry for posting it here.
  • xpilosive#4155 xpilosive Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    > @defiantone99 said:
    > I am looking for some help with my SW. The only builds I could find on You Tube are from Mod 6 that went into detail.
    >
    >
    >
    > Does anyone have a link to a guide for a SW SoulBinder Fury build for the current MOD?
    >
    > Also, I currently use Deadthreft, Warlock Bargain, and Soul sparks as my powers but a lot of people have mixed feelings, strictly looking for DPS with my build so any input would be greatful.
    >
    >
    >
    > Also, for enchantments some people are telling me power only, some are saying Crit, and others say Armor Pen, does anyone have insight here, currently rocking Crit. I am not able to create a new thread so sorry for posting it here.
    >

Bummer this is in that thread from last November, I would like to think a more up to date guide is out there somewhere :)

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that there won't be any updates in the near future. Somehow I am tired of the "new module, new (bis) gear" strategy. All in all this guide would need a complete rework to be viable again.
  • zman81420zman81420 Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    I added all links to builds and class discussions on the website I created. Give a look see. https://coldbloodedguildwordpresscom.wordpress.com/category/class-builds/page/2/
    Guardian Fighter: SM Conqueror

[]Full Metal Witch[]
    4149 TiL
    Guild: (X1) The Legendary Outlaws

"The Best of the Best"
    "Nobody does it better"
    #TLO BiS