test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon eggs

slag009slag009 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
I have finally got unified elements through professions. Can someone clue me in on where to find some dragon eggs?? Send me a message if need be. Thanks!

Comments

• cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    On the auction house or from lockbox professions packs, you were also able to buy them from a dragonborn guy in protectors enclave (top left of map) for silvery dragon scales that dropped from older lockboxes.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    A failed Tiamat run sometimes has them.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • jaya221jaya221 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    a got a dragon egg from the gift of tymora that is dropping right now.
  • slag009slag009 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Ok. I thought there was somewhere to farm them?
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Failed Tiamat all the way.
  • lorddarthblorddarthb Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Kind of off topic but which professional do you get the unified elements from and what level? Thanks
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Kind of off topic but which professional do you get the unified elements from and what level? Thanks

You can craft them from elemental aggregate at level 25 in Alchemy. You can craft elemental aggregate at level 24.

• amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    ^^^^ Its an extremely long alchemy task. Don't forget that
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    for unified elements you can farm them in the elemental zones from the vigilance tasks. they show up as a random reward infrequently. I go in and check regularly to see if any of the missions have it as a reward. my favorite zone is drowned shores but they can be in any of the zones. elemental aggregate is another reward for these tasks.
  • quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    this is a related question, have a friend who used to play alot who said if you fought dragons in the old days (not just tymora) eggs could drop. but very rarely.

is that still true?

this is a related question, have a friend who used to play alot who said if you fought dragons in the old days (not just tymora) eggs could drop. but very rarely.

is that still true?

I don't think it was ever true.

I don't recall any regular dragon, herald or zone, dropping eggs. Tiamat did and still does.

• quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    hmm, well, maybe they mis remembered, thanks anyways
  • fluffy6977fluffy6977 Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Ypu used to get them off the dragons in Rothe Valley and Whispering Caverns. No idea if they still drop there.
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Yea they use to drop from the Zone dragons. I got a few in the past
    Sorry defiant, they did actually drop from zone dragons once upon a time. Not sure if they still do since I haven't farmed those dragons in eons.
    It might have been removed after Mod 5, I feel like I saw a patch note to that effect somewhere around there, but since they are too lazy to write actual patch notes for Xbox and just copy and paste the pc ones who knows.

It might have been removed after Mod 5, I feel like I saw a patch note to that effect somewhere around there, but since they are too lazy to write actual patch notes for Xbox and just copy and paste the pc ones who knows.

I played PC and Xbox and never saw eggs drop from a dragon other than Tiamat. Dragon Bones, Dragon Gems yes, Dragon eggs never. I did crafting back then and would have been looking/farming if they did.
    zephyriah said:

I played PC and Xbox and never saw eggs drop from a dragon other than Tiamat. Dragon Bones, Dragon Gems yes, Dragon eggs never. I did crafting back then and would have been looking/farming if they did.
    Edit: The thing you may be remembering removing was Dragon Eggs from skill checks during the Professions half-hour event that was removed when all the hourly events were removed.

Here's a link to the wiki

neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Dragon_Egg

Notice it shows even the no longer available method. No mention of dragons other than Tiamat.

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Shores of Tuern used to drop them but I've not had one from there in ages.

* edit - adding them to Leadership as a rare reward would go some way to making it a relevant profession again...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I got about a dozen from Tiamat before the last mod dropped. All from losses
    Somewhere way back on my profile is a screen shot of getting one off the Whispering Caverns dragon. I'm not going to go look for it six months later but feel free to check my proforma yourself if you want to.be warned I do take a lot of screenshots
  • slag009slag009 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Thx guys. I stopped doing Tiamat after the mod 6 update. Will start running that again.
  • iown91782iown91782 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    amafia313 said:

^^^^ Its an extremely long alchemy task. Don't forget that

Alchemy can me mastered quickly with VIP 12 (rushing reduction)
    4 purple alchemist
    50k AD

simply buy the potions for the experimentation ruuickly, rinse rush it and with luck you get enough basic alchemic knowledge 4 purples to level that, rinse repeat... had it mastered in about 2.5 weeks (closer to 3)
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I've done all of the professions across my characters and Alchemy was the second most annoying after Leadership...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • shazza53shazza53 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Alchemy is fairly easy to level on multiple characters. Just collect the potions you need on your first toon - getting extras if you have to buy from the AH. Pass the potions on to next character and so on. If you have VIP 12, it's worth rushing the experimenter tasks - only 333 AD with a purple alchemist. Set the research task to go with 3 additional purple alchemists to speed it up, but no need to pay to rush. You can easily level alchemy to 25 in a week or less. Note - it will take longer in your first character because you have to buy / make potions.