test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for an endgame guild for my main toon

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
I have recently come to terms with the fact that my old guild is basically there to help newer players acclimatize and probably will never be an end game destination. we will never get all the dragons or have tiamat or demogorgon runs that are slick and polished. and I'm ok with that for the majority of my characters. I even like helping out newer players but I also want to get my end game on with the toon I'm trying to slowly work into my neverwinter masterwork.

So my goal is to be in two guilds. one end game guild with my best character and a not end game guild to help out other people just learning the game and add some diversity to my gaming experience. I"m not a whale.. but I'm not poor either I can totally afford to be in two guilds and keep up my end of the support bargain. I realize that for some clans this is an absolute no go so I thought I'd post here rather than post in a particular thread. but really, the guild I'm looking for for this character is an ENTIRELY different animal than Casual gamers so no competition really.

so I'm looking for a home for my HR tiberius rex (the real tibby is seen in my avatar and yes that is his real name.... T Rex doesn't want to be fed he wants to hunt!)

I'm just over 3000 IL working on bettering my toon. right now I'm slowly upgrading enchants. Hr Trapper. I'm on mostly during the day these days (pacific time) but also sometimes in the wee hours.

I'm an older gamer. (mid 40's) Laid back. want to do excellent but I'm the other end of the spectrum from aggro. I'm female so yeah.. that whole aggro thing is absent from my genome. LOL.

I like the various dragons and skirmishes and what not. I have a mic and rarely use it because i don't like it but if it's a mic heavy clan I can go out and buy a good mic.

so if you think I'd fit in your guild pls drop me a line and let me know your requirements. I'm looking for a big guild that runs dragons and does group things like demo and tiamat.

Comments