test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need a new guild

I play mostly nights and weekends regularly central time, have 8 characters the highest being a 2900 gwf and a 2500 DC. I like running dungeons, doing the dragons at stronghold and some PVP. If you need me send a message and let me know the name of you guild, how many members you have, what your stronghold is at and what your requirements might be.

Comments

• buffalonightmarebuffalonightmare Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Seems like a good place to put this. I play everyday for over 9months. Love this game and the ppl on forums though most ppl in game are not worth a copper. 2.9 TR perfect vorp, 3 perfect bonding on my warlock and twisted weapons. Looking for active guild. @Buffalnightmare
  • dillgosensdillgosens Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Remnants Of The Fallen could use both you ! Send dillgosens a message on Xbox and I'll get you in there!! Just ask you to complete your dailies and help us build this guild to greatness!! 15+ guys already.
  • thornfilledrosethornfilledrose Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Guild name: UnderCutters
    Guild Leader: Lord Jonesey & RandyDevil
    Guild Contact: ThornFilledRose or SmAshley3481
    Guild Currently Recruiting: Yes
    Current Guild Size: ACTIVE!
    Guild Type: Focus on PvE, guild advancement, market trading, we have a few members that have an interest in PvP as well, but it is not a main focus
    Guild Peak Time Zones: We have members from all over, From the West coast of America to UK

We are a new and very fast growing guild, however our leadership team is well known for their level of in-game knowledge and team play.

We are an 18+ mature guild. Welcome to both men and women. We are looking for active players that are already level 70, and ready to dungeon. We do have a feeder guild available for those 60-70 level players for use as a meet and greet, and that need help getting to where they need to be to join the main guild.

We ask from each member a minimal amount for coffer contribution and helpful/cooperative team play dependent on your availability to play on a daily basis. Any additional contributions are much appreciated.

You are required to treat other guildies with respect. Those instigating drama will not be tolerated. Those having fun with friends, will be welcomed and appreciated.

In return for your hard work to help our team grow, we offer: loads of helpful information, regularly run activities such as t2, t1, demogorgon (epic & regular), Tiamat, campaign dailies; we also offer prize give-aways for member participation in in-guild contests and events. Our Leadership team is also very active in the trade houses, and markets of the game.

We have a large group of people from all walks of life to socialize with. (don't like the direction one party chat is going, then hop into another) You are sure to find what your looking for by joining the Undercutters.

For SmartPhone users, we also keep in contact daily with each-other outside of the game via our KiK channel. More information about that given after reaching member status. And we are currently working to upgrade our website.

Please contact either myself: ThornFilledRose, or SmAshley3481 via xbox one message. You must have a mic, as we will then invite you to a party chat, and see if Undercutters is a good fit for you.
  • draco16#8040 draco16 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Draconic brotherhood is a lol 5 guild with boon plot unlocked and with minimal weekly contribution requirements. We are looking for mature drama free players to join and grow our organization. We are a helpful friendly group . Contact lord havok or lord bubble for more information.
    The Draconic Brotherhood GH 20
    Escape the Ordinary GH 20

Lord Havok GWF
    Lady Icethorn CW
    Brother Heals DC
    Lord Bubble OP
    Sister Tetera GF