test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Retraining Token - Not properly listed

saskdaddysaskdaddy Member Posts: 205 Arc User
I"ve been saving my AD to buy zen in order to redo a character. Yesterday I finally had enough zen to buy her a race reroll token. And today I wanted to buy her a retraining token to redo her skills and be finished the makeover.
Well guess what, the retraining token is CHARACTER BOUND! Which of course I didn't know because it's not identified as such anywhere.
So I bought it on my account, and now the wrong character has it and doesn't need it.

Could you PLEASE fix the descriptions in the zen market to accurately reflect the items. People need to know if an item cannot be used by any other characters on their account.

Comments

• Options
    I submitted a Support Ticket, in the vain hope I'd actually get some help. Yes, silly of me, I know... but I tried.
    I got the generic reply issued to all support requests that basically states 'there is nothing we can do'.
    I wasn't fooled, I've been here long enough to know there is no support system, there is merely a link provided to make people think there is.
    So basically, my zen is forever lost and wasted because a market item is improperly described and I could not see this in my crystal ball.
    Seems fair to me...
  • Options
    Character unlock gives no indication it is bound to the character that makes the purchase, it merely states how the item will function upon purchase.
    It indicates it is a function, as opposed to a physical item put into your inventory.
    There is a vast difference between how an object functions, and the restrictions of whom may make use of it. Any item/object that is restricted to the character making the purchase, should be labeled as such, and this clearly is not.
    Telling me how it works for a character, is not telling me I can't use it on any character on the account.
  • Options
    What really sucks is I have 4 characters on my account and if I had been stuck with it on any of 3, I wouldn't be so upset. While I wasn't planning on it, I'd use it and be done with it.
    But I bought the item on my main character. Not sure about others, but I do my purchasing/trades/selling on AH through my main. To the point I will use the shared bank to get items to and from my main. And my main character is the one I was on when I bought the token.... far as I am concerned, her skill set is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing. So the 300 zen literally will go to waste and never get used.
    Sweet of you to say you'd replace it, I appreciate the sentiment. But in all honestly, it's not you that should be taking that step to make things right. I mean, good grief, why call it a 'token' in the first place, complete with a visual image (in case anyone alive didn't already know what a 'token' was), and then not have a physical item that goes into the inventory. Does the word 'token' not imply a physical object? Because it does to me.
    Add me to the list of 'learned the hard way' I guess :/
This discussion has been closed.