test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, about the ring of ambush....

snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
Do those of you wearing it consider yourselves to be skilled? Jokes aside, I know it's something new, but is there a chance in hell the pvp guilds can get together and ban these rings for (at minimum) premades? Rings to be banned should be ring of vision, ambush, and any others you guys deem gamebreaking for pvp. I find it laughable to see regular pvpers running around stealthed.
Ankou - CW
Xerxes - GWF
Eazy - DC
Tyrian - TR

Comments

• Options
    snoborder101snoborder101 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Figured probably not. It's okay though. I'm enjoying smite. I log on NW every once and awhile now, hoping I'll feel differently, but getting cc'd from stealth, bullcharged/anvil'd, etc., just doesn't do it for me any more.
    Ankou - CW
    Xerxes - GWF
    Eazy - DC
    Tyrian - TR
  • Options
    opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Meh.
    Why ban them?

I don't use one, and honestly the more I play against those who have them, the more I realize I'd rather have pure stat rings that impact my overall damage output based on stacks.

I have had no issue handling anyone I have played against who's using those Ambush rings.

There are only two classes that IMO could potentially benefit from those rings if used properly with their class in PvP.

Maybe my opinion will change over time but that's where I am at right now with them.
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• Options
    s4v10rxs4v10rx Member Posts: 389 Arc User

Just been waiting for ambusher guardian fighters.

there's already a couple of gf wearing those ring of ambusher on dom that i came across while getting my seal for my pally, doesn't really affect my pally tho as i'm spamming bubble anyway

Guild: Asylum
    Character:
    7thS1n---Trickster Rouge LV 70(perma-Stun build)
    7ThH3AL3R-- Devoted Cleric LV 70 (Divine Oracle Haste/DPS build)
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
    7ThW4rL0CK-- Scrooge Warlock
    7THW4R--Great Weapon Fighter
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

Does anything really affect the pally.

Not when they can spam a power making them take 0 dmg ;p (not the bubble)
  • Options

Does anything really affect the pally.

lol..basically whether is pvp n pve spect, no it doesn't reallt affect them and that's how broken they r. i'm only playing the pally to get my own dragon flight gear, to do influence and also help guildies to get their dragon flight gear i don't even use my pally for anything else
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    yddet9999yddet9999 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Sad to see many ppl from the big pvp guilds using this one already. I had a hard time against most of them already before this cheap shot item got in the game but now with more or less perma invis builds from most already broken classes it got really annoying. And while i understand why ppl who are undergeared need to resort to something like this i dont really understand why BiS or close ppl need to use these.
  • Options
    yddet9999 said:

Sad to see many ppl from the big pvp guilds using this one already. I had a hard time against most of them already before this cheap shot item got in the game but now with more or less perma invis builds from most already broken classes it got really annoying. And while i understand why ppl who are undergeared need to resort to something like this i dont really understand why BiS or close ppl need to use these.

i can't really say for them but for me personally i don't use this ring of stealth and vision on my toon as i prefer those ring that boost the char stats such as recovery, lifesteal and etc
    Character:
    7ThM4G3-- Control Wizard
  • Options
    prostravaprostrava Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Asking this community to not use broken items is hilarious. All these kids use pallys/rogues and think they're "skilled" and don't realize that their class is just op. So yes, those wearing the rings probably do have it in their heads that they have skill.

Not that there's much skill in a game that's mostly dependent on item level anyway.
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    prostrava said:

Asking this community to not use broken items is hilarious. All these kids use pallys/rogues and think they're "skilled" and don't realize that their class is just op. So yes, those wearing the rings probably do have it in their heads that they have skill.

Not that there's much skill in a game that's mostly dependent on item level anyway.

true... imortal tanks and healers.
    tanks that can dunk you in one rotation while maintain almost 100% of the time in a blocking instance.
    rogues that don't need armorpen because their daily ignore all your damage resistances.

i have a hypothesis. next mod, there will be healing insignias. I think the game will become so broken on pvp that it will make either al ot of people give up on pvp, or force the devs hand to finally balance this game. which is scary, because I can see the picture: nerfing healings and leaving the rest as it is. so then meele classes, warlocks, gwfs become useless again in front to dunks, SE, etc.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User

Just been waiting for ambusher guardian fighters.

This is something I see in my nightmares. Lol
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I haven't pvp'd since shortly after the drains came out & these rings have just sealed that fact. I used to run 2 hours of pvp every day...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Everyones a critic, I however find ambush rotations much harder to follow making man to man a more difficult when trying to maintain caps. Its quite great imo. More unique tools to make a stale pvp more difficult is a good thing imo.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    indylol said:

Everyones a critic, I however find ambush rotations much harder to follow making man to man a more difficult when trying to maintain caps. Its quite great imo. More unique tools to make a stale pvp more difficult is a good thing imo.

it is pretty easy to know where a GF/GWF is because you can still see the red circle when they mark you. you can target them though.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL