test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feedback Trade Bar Store

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
Wards & Gems Section

On Friday, February 19, Coalescent Wards, Preservation Wards and Blood Rubies will be removed from the Tarmalune Trade Bar Store after maintenance. Please keep discussions respectful and on-topic; we all love this game and want it to thrive.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9798173

Bring Preservation Wards & Coalescent Wards Back!

Mounts Section ..proof
Epic mounts & Legendary mounts (OR Epic versions of the Legendary mounts) from all prior lockboxes should be added to the trade bar store.
19.999.999 AD Tenser's Drama ATM on Live.

Such as:
  • Epic [Axe Beak] - [Howling Hatred Lockbox]
  • Epic [Bulette] - [Black Earth Lockbox]
  • Epic [Flail Snail] - [Crushing Wave Lockbox]
  • Epic [Giant Strider] - [Eternal Flame Lockbox]
  • Epic [Heavy Mystic Nightmare] - [Nightmare Lockbox]
  • Legendary [Armored Axe Beak] - [Howling Hatred Lockbox]
  • Legendary [Armored Bulette] - [Black Earth Lockbox]
  • Legendary [Armored Giant Strider] - [Eternal Flame Lockbox]
  • Legendary [Black Ice Warhorse] - [Frozen Crystal Lockbox] / [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]
  • Legendary [Champion's Armored Bulette] - Neverwinter Combat League
  • Legendary [Coastal Flail Snail] - [Crushing Wave Lockbox]
  • Legendary [Emperor Beetle] - [Unearthed Lockbox] / [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]
  • Legendary [Imperial Rage Drake] - [Tyrannical Lockbox] / [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]
  • Legendary [Skeleton Steed] - [Fell Dragon Lockbox] / [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]
  • Legendary [Tenser's Floating Disk] - [Lockbox of the Magnificent Emporium] / [Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack]
In Trade Bar Store (Live):
  • [Apparatus of Kwalish] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Gas Spore] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Giant Beetle] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Gorgon] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Heavy Twilight Nightmare] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Inferno Nightmare] for 500 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Medium Pharaoh Steed] for 750 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Owlbear] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Pharaoh Steed] for 500 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Rage Drake] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Small Forest Stag] for 750 Tarmalune Trade Bars
  • [Sylvan Stag] for 2,400 Tarmalune Trade Bars
Dyes Section
New Dye Preview Feature.
Dyes should be able to preview in the game without other tools (like Neverwinter Dye Pack Comparer).

upd
- TradeBarExodus;
- color code.
Rimuru?
Dead 🔪
Post edited by someonedies on

Comments

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    The price of tensar's would plummet with such a change, therefor, I approve! :p
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    100% agree..

EVERY time you release a new mount, the newest old one should go in.

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

Likewise. I'm at 300 attempts on that emporium lockbox and still trying to get one. 8mil for a mount with no stats is ridiculous, even if I had that much AD.
    Is the glorious resurgence legendary pack not still cheaper?

• xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    Legendary mounts won't be never on tradebar, they are intended be something unique.

To the Tenser's Floating Disk there's a simple reason why the price is extremely high. (& all other is growing too)
    White M9 is Every legendary mount getting an upgrade.

-without spoiling just wait the coming Dev Blogs-
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

Likewise. I'm at 300 attempts on that emporium lockbox and still trying to get one. 8mil for a mount with no stats is ridiculous, even if I had that much AD.
    I opened about that much before I threw in the towel and moved onto the New Life lockbox.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    xgrandz02 said:

Legendary mounts won't be never on tradebar, they are intended be something unique.

To the Tenser's Floating Disk there's a simple reason why the price is extremely high. (& all other is growing too)

I guess. But it's going to suck when you spend 20 million AD on a disk or whatever and the bonus is something like +4000 regen.

Personally I think the tradebar prices for artifacts are the most out of whack. 1200 bars for a horn when it goes for 425k is ridiculous. But then you've got Symbol of Fire going for 1-2m because no one is opening the lockboxes. And even then it's not worth buying it with tradebars because you could sell 8-12 coal wards and buy it.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    urabask said:

xgrandz02 said:

I guess. But it's going to suck when you spend 20 million AD on a disk or whatever and the bonus is something like +4000 regen.

Personally I think the tradebar prices for artifacts are the most out of whack. 1200 bars for a horn when it goes for 425k is ridiculous. But then you've got Symbol of Fire going for 1-2m because no one is opening the lockboxes. And even then it's not worth buying it with tradebars because you could sell 8-12 coal wards and buy it.
    Thankfully that's not the bonus *zips lips*
  • mrderpherpin#5732 mrderpherpin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    legendaries should be rare, but not cost you the same amount of money you could use to fix a sink!
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Just give me a chance to win everything in a box..........who needs trade bars anyway.....
  • verdant#9137 verdant Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Here is some feedback. You should fire every employee who thought removing coal wards was the right direction this company should take against it's loyal players.
  • aratecharatech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User

Here is some feedback. You should fire every employee who thought removing coal wards was the right direction this company should take against it's loyal players.

Silly verdant. The day that Cryptic/PWE listens to player feedback is the day that Hell starts needing space heaters. :p
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    xgrandz02 said:

oh man they are nowhere near unique, they are just highest tier. they will release mythic mounts whenever they can and your uniqueness go to hell. you are only fantastic customer
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

upd - color code.

Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • ellnoellno Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    +1 need more stuff to trade.