test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Protector Garden Key

So I know you get it from the jubilee event but are we able to trade or buy the key with gold or Astral diamond? I don't see it in the trade house, when is the event if that's the only way to get it? I love the view from it coming down the portal from the Tavern on the island and always wanted to go and chill on top of the garden building.

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    I think they are bound to account. The Event is Protector's Jubilee and it has historically been in mid-June.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Yes Sir, it is bound to account, but there's nothing really special up there I really wish there was though you'll still have to jump down for the bank.
  • wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    It was an awesome place before VIP but now with VIP 12 moonstone mask loads the fastest by far so thats the best place to park characters and still have easy access to everything.
  • mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    Great place to hide from the squeakers going please mister can you give me some stuffz lol
    Of course the guild takes that pain away for many now, but if you need to be around PE that's the place to go imho!
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Rarely go in the garden recently, well I chill in Moonstone all the time so don't be afraid to say hello. :3
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Honestly its not worth it. And to correct a few people that have responded.....it is CHARACTER bound not ACCOUNT bound. At least it is character bound in my case. Out of my 7 toons, the only one who can access the Garden is the toon I got it on originally. Which makes no sense, but since I never utilize it anyway it doesn't matter.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Honestly its not worth it. And to correct a few people that have responded.....it is CHARACTER bound not ACCOUNT bound. At least it is character bound in my case. Out of my 7 toons, the only one who can access the Garden is the toon I got it on originally. Which makes no sense, but since I never utilize it anyway it doesn't matter.

I was able to pass them around by shared bank, but not mail.
    edited February 2016
    Yes the key is account bound (not character as someone stated) I still have an extra key in my shared bank.
    wmadoss said:

Yes the key is account bound (not character as someone stated) I still have an extra key in my shared bank.

It is character bound once used only THAT toon can get access not your Alts
    edited February 2016
    mahburg said:

wmadoss said:

So strange that I have a gardenkey in my shared bank then isnt?
    You also did not have to use a key per character when the event was going on thats why I am sitting with an extra key because I bought one key per character.
    I just had to look to be certain and I have it right in front of me and its account bound.
    wmadoss said:

mahburg said:

wmadoss said:

You also did not have to use a key per character when the event was going on thats why I am sitting with an extra key because I bought one key per character.
    I just had to look to be certain and I have it right in front of me and its account bound.
    yes until used that's my point its a use once access trigger only for that Alt once used, how you have an extra one I have no idea
    edited February 2016
    mahburg said:

wmadoss said:

mahburg said:

wmadoss said:

yes until used that's my point its a use once access trigger only for that Alt once used, how you have an extra one I have no idea
    The discussion started about being bound and as several people have said its account bound but it disappears if used yes.
    I think it was enough to had been in the garden during the event to be able to go back there, (i know i left several characters up there when the event ended which didnt buy the key and they could get back in after the event ended).
    I know I only used one key on both my accounts and then my alts could enter.
    Alts created after the event could not enter however.