test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twisted set already?

amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
How do people have this already? Today marks the start of week 3 since the mod has been out. With the cap of 400 weekly demonic icor its only possible to have 1200. You need 1600 demonic icor for the twisted set. What did I miss? Only thing I can think of is the cap being reset once some get used up.

Comments

• lldtlldt Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    There is a small chance of it dropping off Demo (ie. the score screen reward)
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Ohhh right, I forgot about that. Thanks bro.
  • acathlasjmacathlasjm Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    You can also buy other classes weapons so you can run an alt and buy for your main.
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Get one to drop, buy the other, is what most, including myself have done.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Oops I never realised I needed all that Icor as well for the Weapons, I bought 2 pieces of Drowcraft Armour to play about in, I would have saved it if I had noticed lol.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • kriptical1kriptical1 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    Yeah, I took my time with the drow craft, as it's junk until you get your black ice forge up to lv5.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Ive gotten the Twisted set and I must say this mends so well with the Great Weapon Fighter lol I have 30k power from it in combat then add in the companion's gift gives me a lot more. Plus it gave me the bonus's I wanted on the weapons I didn't even have to use the cubes. lol Well except the stamina regen it gave me on my off-hand, but idc still better than the regeneration on my old one. :3
  • wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User

You can also buy other classes weapons so you can run an alt and buy for your main.

Which vendor lets you do this, the weapon vendor in mantol derith doesnt have this option on xbox atleast?
  • amafia313amafia313 Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Yes he does. Its the 3rd option. @wmadoss
  • wmadosswmadoss Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    amafia313 said:

Yes he does. Its the 3rd option. @wmadoss

Haha thx man I never look at those options which are white (since they are always usually just story HAMSTER which I dont care for)
    To bad I didnt know that this last RP weekend.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    amafia313 said:

How do people have this already? Today marks the start of week 3 since the mod has been out. With the cap of 400 weekly demonic icor its only possible to have 1200. You need 1600 demonic icor for the twisted set. What did I miss? Only thing I can think of is the cap being reset once some get used up.

LOL easy, pay enough for the legendary keys and get one of each set with another character. That's how I did it. Glad I don't have to run EDEMO anymore since you can also get the legendary rings in regular Demo.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)