test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Im having issues logging on. Anyone else?

crazycupcakes64crazycupcakes64 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2016 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
so ever since there sever problem Tuesday the 16th, I log on and get this message of connecting to the shard for 2mins. it proceeds me to the main screen and wont let me connect. Ive done countless things including reinstalling the game. nothing works for me. I have managed to get on when I change the active user. It lets me on long enough to grab my enchanted key. very frustrating but not surprising since the game is 3/4broke. Just wondering if maybe someone has a fix? or is it just my crummy luck with this game.

Comments

• kizzlynnkizzlynn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I havent tried changing active user but I am having the same problem. The only thing i got from CS was to reboot everything reinstall...firewall... blah blah. Still can't get on and im missing the 2ad event. Pissed off.
  • crazycupcakes64crazycupcakes64 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have found that if I log in and get to that loading screen, I sign out and than go back into the game. it will let me sign in if the active user doesn't work. I have went to support and got that same thing and I replied back saying I did it over several days and it wouldn't work. all I got was are you sure you did theses following steps. Really?? yes I did